[2017.11.27] Game servers stop. Farewell to the Median Night holiday!

Daria

0HHOGF8ShnU.jpg

Warriors!

It's time to say goodbye to the Horror Circus: on Tuesday, 28.11.2017, at 08:30 CET our game servers will be stopped due to the end of the Median Night holiday.

The game will be unavailable for about 2 hours.

Also, the bug with incorrect value of the Stun bonus (when enchanting heavy boots with a Stun crystal) and Damage Reflection bonus (when enchanting a heavy belt with a Retribution Rune) will be fixed.

Please, don't plan anything significant in the game at this time.
AIGRIND

2 minutes ago, Daria said:

Also, the bug with incorrect value of the Stun bonus (when enchanting heavy boots with a Stun rune) and Damage Reflection bonus (when enchanting a heavy belt with a Retribution Rune) will be fixed.

Oh my, it was a bug then! :panda1:

17 minutes ago, coldravens said:

Snow event soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

P.S next time tell me to spam on my noob dk not on necro thanks:cat6:

He has dropped a lv26 damage cloack after few runs last night. He is the living proof that #RuleOfBigNumbersNeverDisappoints! :biggrin:

On my last run of this horrow event, FINALLY (and I say Finally) I got a drop! :magic-right-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Would you like to know what is it? :flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: 

A great relic of Sudden Strength! 

My Bd has an high percentage of critical hit, and with this I can kill more quicker my enemies than before :eating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

11 hours ago, Daria said:

Also, the bug with incorrect value of the Stun bonus (when enchanting heavy boots with a Stun crystal)

That's not the first thing i wanted to see after stacking stun crystals for future boots:dizzy-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

15 hours ago, Higgings said:

He has dropped a lv26 damage cloack after few runs last night. He is the living proof that #RuleOfBigNumbersNeverDisappoints! :biggrin:

i got lavalier and signet last night in 2 hours spam xD although i didnt get single drop in x2 drop week

Edited by Sai Chandra

Ya Good bye Horror circus. Hope there will be more special upgrades in future. :frozen:

Edited by lee

• Daria locked and unpinned this topic