rangers

Tamer Ismail

after playing both ranger and mage i noticed that mage have ethereal barrier skill to help it survive when steal tank from the tanker because of the high dmg they do and also found that samething with ranger soo they added dodge increase with bitterness buffs but still not enough to survive still need something that help ranger to tank for a while untill tanker recollect agro and tank again something that buff def or decrease comming attacks maybe could be added to bitterness other than that dodge thing which its almost useless to most of rangers 

I think rangers won't get a shield, for balance purposes. While it might help in such situations, all I can say to this is that you should look out for better tanks. Even with aggro at 1/5 (gonna level that up tho) I never had issues keeping the boss on myself. Most tankers forget to use their aggro skills, I've had that happen in parties while playing other classes.

3 hours ago, Tamer Ismail said:

after playing both ranger and mage i noticed that mage have ethereal barrier skill to help it survive when steal tank from the tanker because of the high dmg they do and also found that samething with ranger soo they added dodge increase with bitterness buffs but still not enough to survive still need something that help ranger to tank for a while untill tanker recollect agro and tank again something that buff def or decrease comming attacks maybe could be added to bitterness other than that dodge thing which its almost useless to most of rangers 

"Could be added to bitterness other than that dodge thing"

Developers and Administrators yet again Fail to fix The problem with a skill 99% of the ranger class DO NOT USE. They misinterpreted the description and Shouldn't take Counters away If you have been Damaged. Getting counters past 3 is impossible during any interactions with Monster and players. Therefore that skill is dismissed.  Developers will pay no attention to it and that's the biggest problem with "Bitterness".

34 minutes ago, Godsrange said:

"Could be added to bitterness other than that dodge thing"

Developers and Administrators yet again Fail to fix The problem with a skill 99% of the ranger class DO NOT USE. They misinterpreted the description and Shouldn't take Counters away If you have been Damaged. Getting counters past 3 is impossible during any interactions with Monster and players. Therefore that skill is dismissed.  Developers will pay no attention to it and that's the biggest problem with "Bitterness".

Maybe 99% of ranger class will use "bitterness" if it stacks wont fall down when u got damaged from monster or player.But dev think that as long as the skill exist its fine even if no one is using it .-.

Unfortunately it is possible that you deal a lot of damage and actually lure the boss away from the tank. It depends on the playing technique of the tank whether this could happen. You cannot blame yourself or the skills of your ranger, but only the tank. Next time, don't bring him.

I don't think a Ranger should get such buff, honestly, cause a tank cannot do his job. 

14 minutes ago, BennyBT said:

Next time, don't bring him.

That's the right solution, in my opinion. Even cause, if we follow the "Give us a buff cause we take the aggro sometimes" logic, every non tank class should have a Shield buff. Healers cause their healing causes Aggro, and damagers, as you said, cause they may steal a tank's Aggro with their damage. 

3 hours ago, Higgings said:

I don't think a Ranger should get such buff, honestly, cause a tank cannot do his job. 

That's the right solution, in my opinion. Even cause, if we follow the "Give us a buff cause we take the aggro sometimes" logic, every non tank class should have a Shield buff. Healers cause their healing causes Aggro, and damagers, as you said, cause they may steal a tank's Aggro with their damage. 

then should nerf mage :cereal_man:

3 hours ago, BennyBT said:

Unfortunately it is possible that you deal a lot of damage and actually lure the boss away from the tank. It depends on the playing technique of the tank whether this could happen. You cannot blame yourself or the skills of your ranger, but only the tank. Next time, don't bring him.

same as above^^

1 minute ago, Tamer Ismail said:

then should nerf mage :cereal_man:

Idk bro I think that mage's Barrier got made  cause mages had few defensive skills, and not cause they may take aggro. Rangers, instead, have got plenty of Evasive Skills: Traps, a stun, Cage... :huh:

Just now, Higgings said:

Idk bro I think that mage's Barrier got made  cause mages had few defensive skills, and not cause they may take aggro. Rangers, instead, have got plenty of Evasive Skills: Traps, a stun, Cage... :huh:

trap and cage dont work in pve :bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Just now, Tamer Ismail said:

trap and cage dont work in pve :bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

But adding that kind of shield would work in PvP too.

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

But adding that kind of shield would work in PvP too.

not a shield something like mage sunarmor other than dodge buff some % def and bitterness shouldnt be removed when ranger get dmg as alej said its not even in skill description 

rangers already solo faceless, what do you want? tank elm? And yes, mage barrier is op.

Edited by Gladiator

6 hours ago, Gladiator said:

rangers already solo faceless, what do you want? tank elm? And yes, mage barrier is op.

Technically any class can solo bosses if totally maxed out. When talking about skills and builds, let's not talk about amplified, maxed characters.

3 hours ago, BennyBT said:

Technically any class can solo bosses if totally maxed out. When talking about skills and builds, let's not talk about amplified, maxed characters.

Try face with rogue

Imo rangers needs a bit of love from devs.

They got stronger along expert, but not strong as some other class (mages for exemple has been brought back thanks to expert)

Edited by Aglaophotis