MY druid got scammed..please help me recover....

starlordEU

Good morning to all, my account Nikhili got scammed, it was not because of account trading but become of phone exchange...me thought to exchange my cell phone with my friend who too plays warspear with me, we exchanged our cell phone like about 3-4 months back  but unfortunately he broke up my phone and i was left with no phone from last 3-4 months... when few days ago my cell phone came back from repair... i downloaded warspear and thought to play my druid but to the dismay i couldnt log in,, i tried hard for few time but couldnt sigin then i though ti should use warspear email forget helpdesk and chage via email..but that showed that this account doesnt exist i was shocked....i thought for a while and checked in the druid by logging a new account and got shocked what i saw it was my druid online,,how can it be when i was  not playing it ... i made this druid at 2013 :'( and worked very hard on it.. eventhough i am a student i use to play everytime i use to get free.... then i tried to figure out who it was and i understood it was my friend ,,,but he constantly refused ...GM i bought miracle coins befoer in this acc via my sms payment before...pls recover that account :'( pls gm pls ... if its not possible please ban that account.. i cant see my 4 years hardwork gone in someone else hand.. i will admit it as my fate but i cant see him playing with it ... i am ready to give all details i remeber... thank you i hope u quickly take steps ,, thanks you

Hello there!

I am sorry to hear this, but the only chance you have to get your account back is by contacting the Support Team. Provide them every info about your account ( Login, number of characters in the account, their names and level, payments info etc. ) and send everything to: [email protected] . You will receive an answer within 5-14 working days*

Good luck! :bye:

*Monday - Friday