arena bd

• 2 weeks later...

5 flash thingy

3 hamstring

this worked for me in my very early days playing this game :good:

i like this one... u need to do hight dmg for druids/shamans

btw u need to look which skills and then druid/shaman use. if u put hamst after then they just use theyr best skills(like heal) its bad, bcoz ur hamst will be added then the best skills is on cooldown.

• 4 weeks later...

The strong of bd and other players depends on the health, health regeneration, energy, energy regeneration, defence, skill points, weapons, enchancements, armory, amplification, and powerfulness

These are the other BONUS to make bd and others stronger

Resilience: Makes the opponent to decrease critical hits; resist some damages

Speed: Makes the player to prevent attack delay

Accuracy: The Accuracy is the most important of all those bonuses, Accuracy prevents the player to miss the attempts of attacks on each battle

Critical hit: The most useful of those bonuses, Critical hit doubles the damage of an ordinary hit on each attempt of attacks

Dodge: This bonus makes the evasion of attacks easily from the opponent players

Penetration: The opponent's defences are gradually decreased when this bonus is used

Block: Requires "Shield" passive skill, this bonus resists the attack of an opponent player when this bonus is used

Parry: Requires the "Dual wield specialization" passive skill, it resists damage from the opponent player

• 3 weeks later...

i got 5 on flash 4 on hamstring and 4 on sap and i always win :spiteful:  but if you only have 6 skill points to spend i should do flash 5 hamstring 2 and sap 2 :)