Rare item drop

Tibialova

Question

Which mini-boss can drop a wpn or item? When finishing all quests and i tried to kill some boss AGAIN like insane giant, berserker of bear, shadow spirit, almond, druid, plainsman sorcerer, winged daemon, black daemon, granite, but it never drop, DAMN!! Just waste my time and potion. Pls you don't need to lie, i don't need a lie. Aaarrrrrrggggg.... !!!

7 answers to this question

are you a boldhead??? Chance of item drop different from 100 percent. Equipment drops from two-crowned bosses on the irselnort. You can ask it to other players, and not screaming like a girl on forum.

Its extremely rare. I killed mini boss for about more than 15 times and got only one good leather armor drop.

No pain no gain...

@Slay, can u tell me whats monster u killed? Aq coba kill semua boss ampe garing n kriting gx drop2, cpd. Sesama anak indo saling berbagi y. Lam kenal y, aq ryuken US-sapphire rank 4

Try Maraksha, Dinalt, Kratt, Genie of Bloody Fire they all are mini boss (two crown symbol).

I got glove from Maraksha, ring and leather armor from Dinalt, ring from Kratt, glove from Genie.

If you want to get detail information about Boss drop, go to Russian section using google chrome with translator.

You will see the name of Boss and what kind of drop complete with the pictures.

I have tried killed Pirate Captain, Wolf Leader about 3 times each but no good so far...still no conclusion yet

Just wondering if any mini boss' drop any rare items on the first island of Melvendil? And if the Genie from Irselnort island drops any items because my party have been farming him for almost 3 weeks and he has never dropped an item. Thanks

I don't know about mini-boss on Millvendil drop any items but I heard mini-boss in mountain class known as Torar the Fat drop something.

Most mini-bosses on Irselnort drop item such as Maraksha, Dinalt The Ghostwalker, Kratt, Genie of Bloody Fire but the chance is really small.

According to my experience, the drop got by my party are as follow

Maraksha: Chain Armor, Tissue Armor

Dinalt: Chain Glove, Ring

Kratt: Rings

Genie: Amulet