Charmer sucks in pt invitation, I don't want to say anything

GrimRapper

3 hours ago, nabnecro said:

I agree, a proper charmer can out damage warlocks with same amp. My +7 charmer can do almost the same damage as my +10 warlock.

horror dg drive me crazy, no one inv charmer, even I make up team BUT no one join…… Damn it, sucks

I don't really care about DG, just a little bit angry with it, every time PM others with so much trepidation. 

just don't like the feeling.

I usually do dungeon with charmers. 

I (barbarian) had a great company with two charmers, a necro and a rogue. Killing party, dogs and birds doing a perfect job.

Edited by BennyBT

sick with it, DG20 is EASY, don't u agree with that? even with my garbage weapon, I can be first DMG, the point is we did it,  the second run take 2 stam because of that 600+DMG rouge, he only did 30K+ DMG

I'm tired to say it, charmer is pro DMG, and sub HEALER, in first run, I heal 20K, THE main HEALER only heal 30K. Why people don't think about it?

2 minutes ago, GrimRapper said:

sick with it, DG20 is EASY, don't u agree with that? even with my garbage weapon, I can be first DMG, the point is we did it,  the second run take 2 stam because of that 600+DMG rouge, he only did 30K+ DMG

I'm tired to say it, charmer is pro DMG, and sub HEALER, in first run, I heal 20K, THE main HEALER only heal 30K. Why people don't think about it?

most probably cause they have fear of charmers, considered as classes good for nothing. It's just a stupid statement, in my opinion; I've tried several times to go in dg with a Charmer and the result was simply brilliant. 

This is just a proof that will make silent all noobs screaming that charmer sucks on PvE :tongue: +2 charmer outdamaging everyone while also healing almost same as the shaman, lmao (+reducing def of boss)

At the end most people were right, if charmer needs anything is a nerf :)

Just now, GrimRapper said:

lmao, still nerf? I'm dying with dg invitation

If they do not want inv charmer because they think its bad they are noobs anyway. Yeah everyone expect some nerfs, you cant just be best class on PvP and PvE lol its a new class some adjustment should be made

I agree on nerfing charmers in pvp aspect, instead, buffing charmers in pve aspect.

22 hours ago, nabnecro said:

I agree, a proper charmer can out damage warlocks with same amp. My +7 charmer can do almost the same damage as my +10 warlock.

Not many 'decent' charmers nor wlocks in pve...

1 hour ago, Livina said:

I agree on nerfing charmers in pvp aspect, instead, buffing charmers in pve aspect.

Not many 'decent' charmers nor wlocks in pve...

if buffing charmers in pve, please do remember charmer is a magic damage class. 

thanks.

In fact, I like pvp, I understand why u want to nerf charmer in pvp, but please don't make it like a trash in pvp.

Edited by GrimRapper