About activable bonuses

Creliseth

I've been playing Warspear for almost 7 years now and i noticed one big problem with it. I played all kind of MMORPG's and there is one thing that bothers me. Let's say you have XP potion which last for 12 hours. You activate it, play for a hour or two and then u decide to log out. You decide to go and take a sleep and when you wake up in the morning, BOOM, it expired. Same goes for minions, other potions, scrolls, etc... I think that most of players would agree with me if i asked for some kind of "pause boosts while offline". It could come in handy. Correct me if im wrong!

You are supposed to use minions or xp pots when you know that you can play most of its time

Edited by Jcbreff
Typo

Yea but why waste pot time for nothing if you are offline? What's the point? I know that the best way to use xp pot is 6 hours before reset and after reset u have 6 more to do quests again.

10 minutes ago, Creliseth said:

Yea but why waste pot time for nothing if you are offline? What's the point? I know that the best way to use xp pot is 6 hours before reset and after reset u have 6 more to do quests again.

Dont use it if youre not sure that you can be online for most of its duration

1 hour ago, Gladiator said:

Yeah don't use exp pot if you're not gonna play 12hrs

Or atleast 8h because most peoples cant play 12h 

I was actually being sarcastic. Do you read how dumb that sounds. Of course it's not a solution, and there should be smaller pots.

3 minutes ago, Creliseth said:

See? That's why they should do something about it.

They should make smaller pots, not make offline pause to them

You know, people mostly have no time to play 12 hours in a row. 

Pause would come handy, as well as a timer. And yeah, much much smaller pots.

Well, they made a small version of the Elixir of Permanence after all; I don't see the reason of why the should not make such kind of potions as well! 

6 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Well, they made a small version of the Elixir of Permanence after all; I don't see the reason of why the should not make such kind of potions as well! 

We have more reason to want permanence for 12 hours than double xp

Smaller pots sound better than pausing, lets say you do daily quests on irselnort, use the pot, collect all the stuff with another char and then just log to turn in the quests, you'd keep the buff for days even if you did kill mobs quests.

The point is to make you buy something too powerfull, so despite the price you still buy it.

And it encourages you to play for a longer game session.

Edited by Aglaophotis