Blazing ground

Pedro Gabriel Consiglio

it's ridiculous the stun percentage of the burning ground.I increased the skill at most and even then it almost has no effect. my fireball is also at maximum but it does not do much good.

1 hour ago, Pedro Gabriel Consiglio said:

it's ridiculous the stun percentage of the burning ground.I increased the skill at most and even then it almost has no effect. my fireball is also at maximum but it does not do much good.

It's mainly a damage skill. The stun chance is just a little extra.

10 minutes ago, Aglaophotis said:

It's mainly a damage skill. The stun chance is just a little extra.

but the mage only has three stuns, the current only serves melee classes and most of the time they manage to attack from far away even stuck state, the meteor depends on luck, and the time of the blinding fire is too short to match with arrow.It is more than fair to increase the chances of the burning ground to have an effect.

1 hour ago, Pedro Gabriel Consiglio said:

but the mage only has three stuns, the current only serves melee classes and most of the time they manage to attack from far away even stuck state, the meteor depends on luck, and the time of the blinding fire is too short to match with arrow.It is more than fair to increase the chances of the burning ground to have an effect.

So, some other magic chars have less stuns