[2017.11.20] Week of terrifying bounty!

Daria

news_kolizei_660х360.png

Warriors of Arinar!

Legendary Sam Hain is finally coming from sleep and Horror Circus becomes more and more generous when it comes to giving rewards. This week will bring you even more treasures and special prizes for Guilds, as well as a unique gift from the host of the holiday - Sam Hain costume, one of the rarest outfits in the game!

Only during this week:
- x2 drop chance of unique weapons and accessories with Vampirism bonus in all holiday Dungeons
- rare Sam Hain costume is added to Nightamarish Acella's Lair, Merciless Acella's Lair and Deadly Acella's Lair
- x2 drop chance of unique weapons with Stun bonus and unique clown masks with Vampirism bonus from bosses in the Horror Circus
- x2 drop chance of the Boogeyman costume and empower relics from the Coffers of the Veil
- x3 Guild Points for completing all holiday Dungeons
- x2 Crimson Corundums for the victory in the Guild Tournament (places 1-3)
- Guilds taken places 4-10 in the Guild Tournament will be rewarded with Crimson Corundums and Bronze Coffer (counts for the Non-fading Glory achievement).

The event starts on 20.11 at 12:00 CET and will last till 27.11 11:00 CET.

Wish nice drop to all of you!
AIGRIND

I'm still guessing why always same people get weapons and equips and others like me receive plenty of potions, cards amd spheres :whyyy1:

I'm tired now.... 0 drops!

Just now, Liidert said:

I'm still guessing why always same people get weapons and equips and others like me receive plenty of potions, cards amd spheres :whyyy1:

I'm tired now.... 0 drops!

Poor liidert :(

4 hours ago, pinas said:

Pls gm fix the version i can run the latest version on my android 5.0 its auto exit....pls fix..ty

Please create a topic in the support section and provide the necessary information

12 hours ago, Urscrewed said:

Poor liidert :(

:crying1: 

For the 15th times my party got a drop, I don't want to be only a sort of lucky mascotte! 

It's unfair :too_much_cuteness:

7 hours ago, Gagikralj said:

Are there going to be stats from event at the end of event?

Like it was last year

I hope so, it would be awesome :smile:

3 hours ago, Oronno Rflk said:

when event end?

This week, probably

Qual a graça de sempre os mesmos nomes que ganham 5-6x itens por dia? Quando você vai me dar pelo menos 1 item? Eu jogo 8 anos e eu nem ganho um item em calabouço, e todos os dias eu vejo os mesmos nomes ganharem seus itens, "recompensas duplas" por mim não mudou, eu só ganho bolas ou energia de pote. .. lembrando que já gastei mais de 3 milhões de ouro no momento, e até agora nada ... espero que eles se lembrem de mim quando estou em calabouço ... 

event for many is a symbol where it conquers riches, for me it is just wasted time and gold ... and it is too difficult to give me 1 item before the event is over? at least for me to be glad to have gained something other than beads and pot energy.

Edited by istallun

2 hours ago, istallun said:

Fui na tower lv 24 umas 50x de bom só dropei 1 cat energia, um cat ethereo e uma lanca lv 22;

To vendo que da mais futuro eu upar meu craft e continuar me matando de farm mesmo kkkk

Por que as tower de level menor do que 20 os caras não ajudam, quando voce finalmente arruma uma pt só dá noob e acaba em briga na parte do ursinho.

Da mó odio quando chega no ursinho nas tower lv low.

I think this week double drop event for def sphere and mana pot

I run 20 time and get 32 def - 6 mana pot - 1 amp catalyst

:calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

And my friend 4 run mace lv20 and amulet lv18

I just can say ty.:bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by Mjtov

Never give up! Keep going, and Lady Luck will smile at you too. 

#theRuleOfBigNumbersNeverDisappoints! 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

Never give up! Keep going, and Lady Luck will smile at you too. 

#theRuleOfBigNumbersNeverDisappoints! 

Where? :come_on:

45 minutes ago, Liidert said:

Where? :come_on:

Man,I had to waste something like 20 stams before getting my first drop :biggrin:

10 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

I dont even try run dgs :happypumpkin:

Yup good chose not like me 53 f..king runs in double drop week for 10000000000000deff 10000000000000000000 pots and 2 pink essnces wasting 3-4h for litterly nothing, i bet if i was farming pointi i will get much more profit for free not wasteing stams and s..t

Only same people get drops. 

How can I know it? Simply looking the world chat everyday... :scared_yao1:

However it isn't unfair this and it isn't unfair that the people insult others pretending that a solo druid must heal all the party while are sleeping in the smog instead to move in a safe spot. 

Those people, who don't know what's the meaning for play a Mmorpg, should sometimes switch off the game and go out for a walk... 

Edited by Liidert

7 minutes ago, Liidert said:

They just have too many stams

6 hours ago, Liidert said:

However it isn't unfair this and it isn't unfair that the people insult others pretending that a solo druid must heal all the party while are sleeping in the smog instead to move in a safe spot. 

Those people, who don't know what's the meaning for play a Mmorpg, should sometimes switch off the game and go out for a walk... 

I got called noob by an "Op Rogue" cause he died in the smog and he pretended me to use taunt while being muted... happened just yesterday.

All you gotta ask yourself in such situation is: "Did I do everything to avoid such situation? " if the answer is yes, then have a laugh at the nuub who died, if the answer is no, oh well, we are humans, mistakes help us to do better :tongue:

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

I got called noob by an "Op Rogue" cause he died in the smog and he pretended me to use taunt while being muted... happened just yesterday.

All you gotta ask yourself in such situation is: "Did I do everything to avoid such situation? " if the answer is yes, then have a laugh at the nuub who died, if the answer is no, oh well, we are humans, mistakes help us to do better :tongue:

When i went those dgs i didnt heal annoying players at all. They had to survive without heal (with pots they bought)

i propably shouldnt tell this here

56 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

When i went those dgs i didnt heal annoying players at all. They had to survive without heal (with pots they bought)

i propably shouldnt tell this here

xd

:angrypumpkin:doesnt feel like a x2 drop rate week at all more like /2 drop rate lower drops than other weeks

seriously

not talking about myself in general

Edited by Madz101

• Daria unpinned this topic