The Art of Kiting

StrongShot

Hey everyone, me again. Heres a new video of me kiting two +10 magnacarta bds around with 10000 buffs on them compared to my 0 buffs :drinks: all in the name of fun. 

52 minutes ago, StrongShot said:

What do you mean until you experience the same? :biggrin:

i think he mean, its amazing until some one use it on you xD

On 11/19/2017 at 8:43 PM, vavavi said:

Shame that all that running around didn't help you win though.

Vava don't be like that :smile: if you watch the video I say that it wasn't made out of disrespect toward you its just a bit of fun. Also wasn't running i was still hitting you so its known as kiting i believe as you should know since one of your characters (a warlock) is called 'artofkite' lol 

Edited by StrongShot

The definition of kiting is literally "Kiting refers to keeping an enemy chasing you while also keeping it at a range where it cannot attack youwhich i do believe is what is happening here - any range class can kite its the hitting at a distance that counts the stunning is just a bonus. You sound salty, as if a warlock has maybe mistreated you in the past? 

Edited by StrongShot

Just now, StrongShot said:

The definition of kiting is literally "Kiting refers to keeping an enemy chasing you while also keeping it at a range where it cannot attack youwhich i do believe is what is happening here - any range class can kite its the hitting at a distance that counts the stunning is just a bonus. You sound salty, as if a warlock has maybe mistreated you in the past? 

As if your class even loses to anything lmao.

23 hours ago, Urscrewed said:

Lmao, warlocks dont kite, they just chain stun, kiting is the art of running and hitting, not stun chaining brainlessly.

Yeah sure, he just sat there, there was no point from moving because warlock is braindead, so they couldn't kill him anyway :)))

Hopefully you play ranger, the second most skilled class after druid because you can't chain stun and have to run :)

On 2017. 11. 19. at 6:12 PM, StrongShot said:

What do you mean until you experience the same? :biggrin:

As it was said, until a warlock does the same on me. It's hard to kite barbarian, though, since they have the immunity skill.

Yeah I'm definitely careful around +10 rangers they can burst you down pretty fast if you miss circle

Surely theres no way you can miss a 3x3 stun circle which has a ranged cast

Just now, Aglaophotis said:

Yeah sure, he just sat there, there was no point from moving because warlock is braindead, so they couldn't kill him anyway :)))

Hopefully you play ranger, the second most skilled class after druid because you can't chain stun and have to run :)

Druid can chain stun

3 hours ago, Urscrewed said:

Surely theres no way you can miss a 3x3 stun circle which has a ranged cast

No you're right i would never miss if i could choose where to place it but sometimes the game bugs out (I call it bug position) where the enemy isn't where you think they are. Things like bds rush seems to bug it - like in the video the bd was stunned 2-3 yards away from the circle after he rushed :biggrin:

No you're right i would never miss if i could choose where to place it but sometimes the game bugs out (I call it bug position) where the enemy isn't where you think they are. Things like bds rush seems to bug it - like in the video the bd was stunned 2-3 yards away from the circle after he rushed :biggrin:

Fix ur game devs :laughingpumpkin:

13 hours ago, AConcernedPlayer said:

impressive kiting in a 1v3 (even for a lock) ^^

why no hex tho?

My skills were set up for pve for the event dungeon so hex was 1/4 i just didn't bother to use it haha (totally forgot about it actually that might've been useful xD)

8 hours ago, StrongShot said:

My skills were set up for pve for the event dungeon so hex was 1/4 i just didn't bother to use it haha (totally forgot about it actually that might've been useful xD)

hahaha fair enough tho xD