Differences between gladiator chests from map1, map2 and map3

nabnecro

Question

So, gladiator chests costs 250 ap on map 1 (native island), 450 ap on map2 (irselnort) and 650 ap on map 3 (ayvondil).

Is there any difference between those chests besides the level of scrolls and potions you can get?

Does gladiator chest from ayvondil (650 ap) have higher chances to give you book of resilience or costumes than chests from native island (250 ap)?

Edited by nabnecro

6 answers to this question

Yes, the higher the level of the chest, the higher chances of getting costumes and skill books.

Though, I would recommend getting the ones from Irselnort.

I've opened over 200 chests from Ayvondil arena shops (highest one) and didn't get anything while I've seen people getting more than 1 costume/skill book in a few sets of Irselnort's chests.

But in the end, it all comes down to luck. So if you do alot of arenas then it would be better to open the ones from Ayvondil.

12 hours ago, Shitzo said:

Yes, the higher the level of the chest, the higher chances of getting costumes and skill books.

Though, I would recommend getting the ones from Irselnort.

I've opened over 200 chests from Ayvondil arena shops (highest one) and didn't get anything while I've seen people getting more than 1 costume/skill book in a few sets of Irselnort's chests.

But in the end, it all comes down to luck. So if you do alot of arenas then it would be better to open the ones from Ayvondil.

Yes, i opened gladiator chests in map1, map2, map3. U can get the costumes and books, but the lvl of pots n scrolls depend on the gladiator chests' lvls

3 hours ago, koszpl said:

the duck? 3x pc or 3 sets?

only 3pc xD

my first ever gladiator chest gave me ferocity skill three months ago

and 2 days ago i open another 2 and got the resili skill