Jump to content
Helloguys

Faking screenshots / chat conversations

Recommended Posts

Hello guys , i want to warn you all of this scammer called unsozial , capoza. He is using photoshopped conversations with trustfull people like vavavi , babobd and many others to scam newbies. Avoid any conversation with this guy.

:are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

Edited by Helloguys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Raezer said:

Not hard with a game like ws.

Still, why?

I don't know, if someone tried to convince me into something saying that XY is behind everything, XY would probably be someone I trust and I know personally. Ergo, I wouldn't require a screenshot to get proof, as XY would tell it to me personally and not through a random guy. And even if that would be the case, I would definitely ask XY too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BennyBT said:

Still, why?

I don't know, if someone tried to convince me into something saying that XY is behind everything, XY would probably be someone I trust and I know personally. Ergo, I wouldn't require a screenshot to get proof, as XY would tell it to me personally and not through a random guy. And even if that would be the case, I would definitely ask XY too.

U can ask chriisbd ingame he have such an fake screenshot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see no proof on what you talking about. So either:

 

-Those screenshots are legit

 

-You hate the guy and come forum making up shit

 

-You are right that he is a scammer doing all that faking screens scamming newbies, but it would be nice to see those screenshots or some proofs... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, koszpl said:

I see no proof on what you talking about. So either:

 

-Those screenshots are legit

 

-You hate the guy and come forum making up shit

 

-You are right that he is a scammer doing all that faking screens scamming newbies, but it would be nice to see those screenshots or some proofs... 

Im not here to make up shit or drama , im here to warn people and of what should i post screens ? He editing chats or what? He were my friend and he told me what he is doing.

Edited by Helloguys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Helloguys said:

Im not here to make up shit or drama , im here to warn people and of what should i post screens ? He editing chats or what? He were my friend and he told me what he is doing.

 

You are accusing him of doing that, atleast you should post those screenshots you talking about or some kind of proof

 

He can ruin your reputation coming forum accusing you without proofs too, you get my point now? Also if you show proofs and Daria see it or you send them to support he can get banned 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×