Faking screenshots / chat conversations

Helloguys

Hello guys , i want to warn you all of this scammer called unsozial , capoza. He is using photoshopped conversations with trustfull people like vavavi , babobd and many others to scam newbies. Avoid any conversation with this guy.

:are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

Edited by Helloguys

Wow. Smart scammer indeed.

WHO HAS THAT F*CKING MUCH TIME to sit down and photoshop a screenshot from a screwed game?

3 minutes ago, BennyBT said:

Wow. Smart scammer indeed.

WHO HAS THAT F*CKING MUCH TIME to sit down and photoshop a screenshot from a screwed game?

Not hard with a game like ws.

55 minutes ago, Raezer said:

Not hard with a game like ws.

Still, why?

I don't know, if someone tried to convince me into something saying that XY is behind everything, XY would probably be someone I trust and I know personally. Ergo, I wouldn't require a screenshot to get proof, as XY would tell it to me personally and not through a random guy. And even if that would be the case, I would definitely ask XY too.

8 minutes ago, BennyBT said:

Still, why?

I don't know, if someone tried to convince me into something saying that XY is behind everything, XY would probably be someone I trust and I know personally. Ergo, I wouldn't require a screenshot to get proof, as XY would tell it to me personally and not through a random guy. And even if that would be the case, I would definitely ask XY too.

U can ask chriisbd ingame he have such an fake screenshot.

So he gets newbies to give their phone numbers to him and send phototshopped screenshot?

Edited by Jcbreff
Typo

2 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

So he gets newbies to give their phone numbers to him and send phototshopped screenshot?

He send through instagram 

I see no proof on what you talking about. So either:

-Those screenshots are legit

-You hate the guy and come forum making up shit

-You are right that he is a scammer doing all that faking screens scamming newbies, but it would be nice to see those screenshots or some proofs... 

15 hours ago, koszpl said:

I see no proof on what you talking about. So either:

-Those screenshots are legit

-You hate the guy and come forum making up shit

-You are right that he is a scammer doing all that faking screens scamming newbies, but it would be nice to see those screenshots or some proofs... 

Im not here to make up shit or drama , im here to warn people and of what should i post screens ? He editing chats or what? He were my friend and he told me what he is doing.

Edited by Helloguys

9 hours ago, Helloguys said:

Im not here to make up shit or drama , im here to warn people and of what should i post screens ? He editing chats or what? He were my friend and he told me what he is doing.

You are accusing him of doing that, atleast you should post those screenshots you talking about or some kind of proof

He can ruin your reputation coming forum accusing you without proofs too, you get my point now? Also if you show proofs and Daria see it or you send them to support he can get banned