Question about 3 relics

GuestGuy7

Question

1. Immunity relic

Does it protect from skills like warlocks purple circle and druids roots or bds hamstring?

Or its skills like nightmare of necro?

Can somebody make a list

2. Dispelling relic...

Can somebody post a list of effects it removes exactly?

Is it stuff like druid/shamans heal (which would be op and kill those ***** runners) or stuff like rangers blessing or priests shield?

3. Curse removal relic

Which negative effects does it remove exactly is there a list?

Pls help if possible fast cause i see a few of them cheap at the market at the moment and im thinking of buying them because rest relics aint what i need (im more of a pvp type of guy)

My gold is 50k and i could buy them right now but i dont know what those relics do :D

Screenshot_2017-11-12-07-42-49~01.png

Screenshot_2017-11-12-07-42-30~01.png

Screenshot_2017-11-12-07-42-22~01.png

Edited by GuestGuy7

9 answers to this question

Hello there! 

So, let's see step by step:

2 hours ago, GuestGuy7 said:

1. Immunity relic

Does it protect from skills like warlocks purple circle and druids roots or bds hamstring?

Or its skills like nightmare of necro?

Can somebody make a list

It is useful against any controlling effect, aka anything which Disables/ Denies you from using your skills or walk ( Dark Circle and Hamstrings are included in the list of resisted effect. )

AoE damage debuffs and few others debuff ( not very dangerous though )  are not included in the list, thus, effects like bleeding could still be used against an enemy under this relic buff.

2. Dispelling relic...

Is it stuff like druid/shamans heal (which would be op and kill those ***** runners) or stuff like rangers blessing or priests shield?

Absolutely! This relic is maybe one of the best ones existing, against annoying buffs. Both Shamans/Druids' buffs can be removed by using such skill, but also a Charmer's bird or an Event Minion. And then more Ranger's blessing and a Priest's shield ( or a necro ). Everything which is a buff*, can be removed by using this relic

*buffs given by potions/scrolls are not included: the removable buff has to come from a skill and not from a consumable item.

3. Curse removal relic

Which negative effects does it remove exactly is there a list?

Same story for this relic. Anything which is a debuff can be removed by using this relic.

All you have to do is using your imagination: relics finally allow to customize your char as good as possible, ergo, try to find a good combo to use against your enemy. You will receive a lot of good advantages if properly used!

Hope I have been useful!

Have a nice day! :bye:

Edited by Higgings

35 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Hello there! 

So, let's see step by step:

It is useful against any controlling effect, aka anything which Disables/ Denies you from using your skills or walk ( Dark Circle and Hamstrings are included in the list of resisted effect. )

AoE damage debuffs and few others debuff ( not very dangerous though )  are not included in the list, thus, effects like bleeding could still be used against an enemy under this relic buff.

Absolutely! This relic is maybe one of the best ones existing, against annoying buffs. Both Shamans/Druids' buffs can be removed by using such skill, but also a Charmer's bird or an Event Minion. And then more Ranger's blessing and a Priest's shield ( or a necro ). Everything which is a buff*, can be removed by using this relic

*buffs given by potions/scrolls are not included: the removable buff has to come from a skill and not from a consumable item.

Same story for this relic. Anything which is a debuff can be removed by using this relic.

All you have to do is using your imagination: relics finally allow to customize your char as good as possible, ergo, try to find a good combo to use against your enemy. You will receive a lot of good advantages if properly used!

Hope I have been useful!

Have a nice day! :bye:

What would we do without you on this forum:uhuh: 

6 hours ago, Morgana said:

What would we do without you on this forum:uhuh: 

just pay someone else to say what he says?

3 hours ago, Gladiator said:

just pay someone else to say what he says?

Why should someone get even paid to say what I say? 

5 hours ago, Higgings said:

Why should someone get even paid to say what I say? 

Yea why? @Gladiator

Edited by Morgana

20 hours ago, GuestGuy7 said:

2. Dispelling relic...

Screenshot_2017-11-12-07-42-30~01.png

it even removes resilience buff and ferocity buffs of opponents

Holy crap 20% to remove a annoying runners heal thats so freaking awesome, sadly i spent all my gold on the my fatal shot and combat stance skill relics im broke now xD

Curse removal sounds kinda noob i have to activate my dodge skill to remove a debuff i think the increase my dodge skill time by 40% relic is better, the bad thing is its very expensive.

Relic of immunity sounds great but the 5 sec duration is a turn off... the relic with extra 8-9% dodge for 15 seconds sounds more fun to me :D

Thanks for your help btw can you help with this relic too?

Is it possible to reuse my skill more than just 2 times with this relic?

Like for example if i use my dmg skill and relic is activated so i use my skill again can the relic be activated once more? :0

Edit: Wow just had 4 fatal shots in a raw and 2 of them stunned the bd for 3 seconds with each stun thats some crazy shit! (i have the stun relic+high mastery)

Screenshot_2017-11-13-16-49-43~01.png

Edited by GuestGuy7

On 14/11/2017 at 7:59 PM, GuestGuy7 said:

Wow just had 4 fatal shots in a raw and 2 of them stunned the bd for 3 seconds with each stun thats some crazy shit! (i have the stun relic+high mastery)

You found the answer already! :biggrin:

My record was 6 times in a row :smile:. Have fun with the relic system, and do not hesitate in asking in case you have got more questions or doubts! :winkingpumpkin: