Top 3 in Your Opinion The Best Druid in Boss Hunting

Who dont have druid character probably dont know much about this, druid role in hunting is not just solely healing the tanker.. Druid also need to know who he's gonna heal if the tank died or the tank switch, it all seems easy if u just hunt genie.. i'm talking about bg or tougher boss...lab..etc..

Running in lab while healing+root+lightning isnt an easy thing, because sometimes they are 10 or 15 people to choose for healing running at the same time if u going to eye (easy if you just some selfish druid/got crazy powerful tank :blush: :blush: )

My point here are which are the 3 best druid you wanna bring a long when hunting n you trust your life in his/her hand.... :clapping: :clapping:

• 2 weeks later...

ehm, before u go to next topic, i need to nominate someone  :blush: wolfgirl - emerald O:-)  i do all those things icewind mentioned very well. lab is like my playground now  8) bg is just a childs play (except i never get a drop lol) only thing i need is to get max heal, as i heard in another topic its 289! mine is just bit too low.

• 4 weeks later...

he's is the 1 i'm talking about lol.. heal 268..just dont wanna he make too much spotlight here :rofl: :rofl:

he's 1 of the rare kind=rich pro :diablo: