No Nerf for charmers , really ?

thanatos

Since when the game updated , it really give me creeps how absurd a charmer with significant cooldown can do , simply broken , skill with high duration stun , and 2 mores at experts where you can do nothing but watch , no matter which class , i don't even question the summons cuz' they're parte of the class , i just like them

But i really suggest that something must be done about the high duration of the base skill 's stun . It's shameful that no one can combo an average charmer w cooldown

The worst part is that it really don't require knowledge to use them xD just wait the skills recharge

12 minutes ago, nabnecro said:

looks like someone lost 1v1 and had his pride damaged

I kill easily charmers of my lv , but lv 22+ are just impossible to touch , ignorance is a blessing that not everyone deserve to use

4 hours ago, thanatos said:

ignorance is a blessing that not everyone deserve to use

Imma use it as whatsapp status. You ain't paying copyrights, do you? 

:fuck_that:

13 hours ago, thanatos said:

I kill easily charmers of my lv , but lv 22+ are just impossible to touch

what is your lvl and assume its lower than 22 but correct me

if so why are fighting people higher than your lvl?

Speaking of ignorance how many god damn times does it have to be said that this game is desinged for group PvP/PvE, NOT 1v1s......

Also is he really complaining that he cant beat higher lvl character? :staringpumpkin:

3 hours ago, Mercurry said:

Speaking of ignorance how many god damn times does it have to be said that this game is desinged for group PvP/PvE, NOT 1v1s......

Also is he really complaining that he cant beat higher lvl character? :staringpumpkin:

Looks like so

Charmer can be nerfed, and not because it is op in 1v1 situations. Somehow I don't think stunning from 7yards without fail chance is fair.

Edited by Gladiator

4 hours ago, Mercurry said:

quiet the lot we have here at forum who dont understand why 1v1 is important,its simple it shows how ur char is gonna fair vs that guy in arena

dont tell me that u ll have a partner and all that.......

cuz look at the arena situation well not this season but the last one barbs locks or charmer

I never said anything about locks being op because it need skill to play as one , but charmer it's just too broken that i would need to create a mage or barb just to kill some , staff range using mace on any charmer skills overwhelms any class without immunity 

4 hours ago, Gladiator said:

Charmer can be nerfed, and not because it is op in 1v1 situations. Somehow I don't think stunning from 7yards without fail chance is fair.

7 yards? If you mean Oppression, it has a 5 yard with the relic

If you mean the combo Knowledge + Prism + Inaccessibility relic, then ok. 

4 hours ago, Madz101 said:

quiet the lot we have here at forum who dont understand why 1v1 is important,its simple it shows how ur char is gonna fair vs that guy in arena

Don't make it as a fair matter, please xd

It's more a how broke can a char be vs another, or a pride matter. Make a low level, if you want a fair PvP, without all the expert skills.

7 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Don't make it as a fair matter, please xd

It's more a how broke can a char be vs another, or a pride matter. Make a low level, if you want a fair PvP, without all the expert skills.

Charmer base skills destroys on low lv haha

3 minutes ago, thanatos said:

Charmer base skills destroys on low lv haha

Yea in 1vs1 absolutely. But in arena he ain't that op, if he finds good opponents. 

49 minutes ago, Higgings said:

If you mean the combo Knowledge + Prism + Inaccessibility relic, then ok. 

Don't even normal attacks activate the stun? Those are also 6 yards with staff and you can even stun while disabled and then regain the stun cycle even after it is broken.

And 7 yards stun is worse in Arena than in 1v1, it means that you get the edge of the first stun always and your partner(s) can easily finish the target. It Is like Roots for druid but it's a real stun and more range.

Edited by Gladiator

34 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Don't even normal attacks activate the stun? Those are also 6 yards with staff and you can even stun while disabled and then regain the stun cycle even after it is broken.

And 7 yards stun is worse in Arena than in 1v1, it means that you get the edge of the first stun always and your partner(s) can easily finish the target. It Is like Roots for druid but it's a real stun and more range.

Right, I didn't consider a Ranged charmer. 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

Yea in 1vs1 absolutely. But in arena he ain't that op, if he finds good opponents. 

I do quite a lot of arena on lvl 10, and the fact that charmer summons his dog and then runs away is pretty annoying.

You are right in a way: charmer itself is not op in arena. Charmer and his dog is op in arena.

6 minutes ago, BennyBT said:

I do quite a lot of arena on lvl 10, and the fact that charmer summons his dog and then runs away is pretty annoying.

You are right in a way: charmer itself is not op in arena. Charmer and his dog is op in arena.

I understand your point, but I found myself against good charmers lv14. I had a hard time, but managed to survive. The dog is op in low lvs, but not that useful in high levels. I see it hard finding a good balance for this. 

17 hours ago, Madz101 said:

cuz look at the arena situation well not this season but the last one barbs locks or charmer

Still better then this tho  ;) 

Screenshot_2017-03-19-18-27-29.png

11 hours ago, Higgings said:

I understand your point, but I found myself against good charmers lv14. I had a hard time, but managed to survive. The dog is op in low lvs, but not that useful in high levels. I see it hard finding a good balance for this. 

The higher level you play, the higher your opportunities become. From level 18, expert skills bring a balance (or inbalance, how you like it), and in my opinion, lvl 18+ charmers aren't that op in arena nor PvE. Despite their good skills, they have no high defence nor high damage, and they become an easy target to certain melee classes (like Barbarian, Death Knight and Bladedancer). 

But not on low level arenas.

Edited by BennyBT

Charmers lacks aoe to be strong in arena.

1v1 is important for those who like to measure the size of their cock and compare it.

But that's not what the game was designated for.

6 hours ago, Mercurry said:

Still better then this tho  ;) 

Screenshot_2017-03-19-18-27-29.png

Nah dude this doesn't prove anything, not in WS.

Edited by Gladiator

25 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Its obviously photoshopped :hehe:

5 hours ago, Aglaophotis said:

Charmers lacks aoe to be strong in arena.

1v1 is important for those who like to measure the size of their cock and compare it.

But that's not what the game was designated for.

On 11/11/2017 at 7:06 PM, Madz101 said:

19 hours ago, Higgings said:

It is useful (except on mages) charmer hold any1 enough to summon everything on his head) , and the person waste some good time killing everyone of them if his class doesn't have AoE skills 

30 minutes ago, Madz101 said:

1x1 is needed almost everywhere , even when you're on farm , what if an elf or mc disturbs you and you can't do nothing because his class overwhelms yours

37 minutes ago, Madz101 said:

i see warspear classes as a rock, paper and scissors situation

a circle that go around with ever class having a counter class

ofc with some exceptions of gears rarity and level of the character and his gear

but if we are talking about a fair play with both sides the same level and amp, its as i said above

3 hours ago, Gladiator said:

I agree, it doesnt matter at all what character you play, all you need is enough tickets for lose parties. I wanted to show that it could be worse than its now

3 hours ago, Madz101 said:

I'm not english, but your answer really makes no cense so I'd like you to reformulate it.

T3/t4 are party quest, so yes it's not about 1v1 anymore.

And imo, since charmers sucks in pve, it's only fair that they do well somewhere even If i agree it's frustrating to fight armored healer summoning dogs to and stunning you.

2 hours ago, Aglaophotis said:

I'm not english, but your answer really makes no cense so I'd like you to reformulate it.

T3/t4 are party quest, so yes it's not about 1v1 anymore.

And imo, since charmers sucks in pve, it's only fair that they do well somewhere even If i agree it's frustrating to fight armored healer summoning dogs to and stunning you.

:fuck_that:yea right suck in pve is just a baseless excuse

they dont suck in pve they can tank easily with the heal 

6 minutes ago, Madz101 said:

You're serious?

1 hour ago, Madz101 said:

I haven't seen any in haloween/t4, and almost none in t3. Because they don't have a clear identity. Unlike hunters.

But tell me, what are you playing  to complain about them ? I have an idea, but I won't reveal it 1485392673-agentfisherjesussworldmedieva

10 hours ago, Madz101 said:

:got_a_badass_over_here:omg 

better keep ur ideas to urself and ofc i can complain 

like many here:gtfo:

Oh sorry I tought it was a discussion board, not a thread for whiners and crybaby.

10 hours ago, Madz101 said:

ehem

also support charmers are pretty good

So, you're showing me a video where a high amped charmer solo the spiders. Well on the same way, mages and blade dancers can solo the 200k boss, which are stronger. They might be other class able to solo it, but honest talking, I don't care

I'm talking of pve parties

They can take a lot if damages, but they can't tank because they don't have any aggro skills. They can heal, but trust me, you can't take just a single charmer in dongeon.

8 hours ago, Aglaophotis said:

Oh sorry I tought it was a discussion board, not a thread for whiners and crybaby.

So, you're showing me a video where a high amped charmer solo the spiders. Well on the same way, mages and blade dancers can solo the 200k boss, which are stronger. They might be other class able to solo it, but honest talking, I don't care

I'm talking of pve parties

They can take a lot if damages, but they can't tank because they don't have any aggro skills. They can heal, but trust me, you can't take just a single charmer in dongeon.

I think if you make a Charmer to tank, then it is your problem, you have Deathknights and Barbs. That's right, you won't get a class that does everything.

What you want from making Charmer is crowd control and damage, summoning lots of mobs that can slow down and distract in PvP and deal good damage in dungeons, and heal if needed. I don't know too much about charmers, but I'm sure that Charmer with staff has good enough heals and better damage and much more control than healers, so it is a better option in many situations. Just because you made a 1handed (maybe even pdmg) Charmer to 1v1, tank and solo bosses, although you are not a tank, doesn't make Charmers useless in dungeons. So let's stop this "I wanna keep my class OP because it's fun".

I don't mind giving charmers an agro skill if that makes you happy, but I'm just telling you, you're missing the point of making a charmer. Deathknight is for you.

Edited by Gladiator

have a look at this vid guys:

do u still think that charmer is weak for pve?

bird (4/4 is a must i guess, whatever the build) heals 750 here (every 5sec) and deals 710 dmg (charmer 600mdmg). That's very strong for pve! it's more than half the healing of a necro, and a lot of dmg. add fire AoE skill and def decrease skill that's nice dmg. Combine bird heal+warrior healing heal u can heal the same as a necro. But ofc u don't have the shield.

As for pvp we all know it's a good class

Maces builds are good (4/4 block skill restores 20% hp and adds 9% block, helping a lot for tanking). But ofc u don't have agro skill, so that's quite a build to solo things, or to try to gain non-aoe dmg by going 5/5 dog

In my opinion charmers are balanced in pve, and in pvp they are very strong. Stop complaining... Charmer is close to a lock in pvp: a bit less stuns but can heal. As for pve it seems stronger than lock.

And have a thought for seeker players: a lot of mana exhaust, need to take dmg to deal more, rely on crit for pvp (messed up by resi)...

Btw this channel got excellent videos about mc classes, and game mechanics. I advise anyone curious to have a look it is very interesting and instructive.