why many ppls' char banned in SEA serve?

f4348357

im a Chinese ,and recently many ppls find their char banned in SEA serve .

they guess the reasons,like mints gold trade with money in real world,or buying miracle coins  in improper way...

they seldom come to the website ,so i want to know the reasons , i can tell they .

"proper" change to "improper ",sorry 

Edited by f4348357

35 minutes ago, Morgana said:

They are right. Trading in game items or in game currency for real money is a violation of the EULA and therefore leads to ban.

r u representative of offcial?

and is it illegal that buying miracle coins with rub through Russian friends?u know,Chinese ppl hav no payment means to buy MC and buying with rub more cheaper as i know

2 hours ago, f4348357 said:

r u representative of offcial?

We can say yes, since she is a moderator.

2 hours ago, f4348357 said:

and is it illegal that buying miracle coins with rub through Russian friends?u know,Chinese ppl hav no payment means to buy MC and buying with rub more cheaper as i know

Funny thing, so far people complained cause China has got kinda cheap coins, and now I see you complaining about Russians having cheap coins. 

Anyway, if they traded something in game ( such as Gold, or Accounts, or even Items ) for real money, they will be banned. I may advise, besides, to contact the Support Team in order, for them, to find out the precise reasons of why they got banned. Though, they should do that.

Have a nice day! :bye:

On 2017/11/9 at 5:04 PM, Higgings said:

We can say yes, since she is a moderator.

Funny thing, so far people complained cause China has got kinda cheap coins, and now I see you complaining about Russians having cheap coins. 

Anyway, if they traded something in game ( such as Gold, or Accounts, or even Items ) for real money, they will be banned. I may advise, besides, to contact the Support Team in order, for them, to find out the precise reasons of why they got banned. Though, they should do that.

Have a nice day! :bye:

"China has got kinda cheap coin",where  does the remark come from?

i played the game three years ago,and we have no medium of payment to buying miracle coins.from beginning to end.

Even now we buying miracle coins through Steam or wechat uses dollar exchange rate

В 11/9/2017 в 06:42, f4348357 сказал:

im a Chinese ,and recently many ppls find their char banned in SEA serve .

they guess the reasons,like mints gold trade with money in real world,or buying miracle coins  in improper way...

they seldom come to the website ,so i want to know the reasons , i can tell they .

"proper" change to "improper ",sorry 

Yep, these may be the reasons for banning. But, if a person gets a ban and they don't know why, I would suggest them contacting our support team themselves to find out the reason. :advise:

• Daria locked this topic