sometimes ill be seen by enemy,why

f4348357

4 hours ago, f4348357 said:

i use stealth,walking through enemy(not player),sometime ill be attacked by them.i swear im not attack ing them or using skills or items during stealth.

Yeah i noticed it happening lot of times, even in arena and some mobs hit me even thou i am stealth, its not only to me, sometimes i see enemy's even thou they are invs

but i always assume there is a reason not a bug

Some enemies can see us and it is normal on norlant swamps or more advanced maps   :winkingpumpkin:

my trick is walk normaly on the enemi and press stealth rigth on his front you will have +/- 2 seconds of true invisibility (ops i cant say if it is a bug but is something that i always do and almost never fail):advise:

4 hours ago, FakeUser said:

Yeah i noticed it happening lot of times, even in arena and some mobs hit me even thou i am stealth, its not only to me, sometimes i see enemy's even thou they are invs

but i always assume there is a reason not a bug

but  the reason isnt showed in  skill decription

3 hours ago, CADENZA said:

Some enemies can see us and it is normal on norlant swamps or more advanced maps   :winkingpumpkin:

my trick is walk normaly on the enemi and press stealth rigth on his front you will have +/- 2 seconds of true invisibility (ops i cant say if it is a bug but is something that i always do and almost never fail):advise:

is question  about the players' lvl?

11 hours ago, CADENZA said:

what about players :/, they could see me thou i am invs, and i also sometimes see enemy players thou they are invs, most of tahe time it happen to me in arena

7 hours ago, f4348357 said:

i meant someone used a skill to see me or something like that

Just now, f4348357 said:

is question  about the players' lvl?

No, its a random chance that you are revealed to enemies

On 10/11/2017 at 6:31 PM, f4348357 said:

what the chance?how much?

Yeh i know the chance cuz i have inside intelligence to the ganes coding, but i wont tell you. Go find it.

• 4 months later...
On 8.11.2017 at 6:36 PM, f4348357 said:

i use stealth,walking through enemy(not player),sometime ill be attacked by them.i swear im not attack ing them or using skills or items during stealth.

U walked too loudly