Phishing sites!

benjaminbt

Screenshot (43).png

When world chat becomes unusable...

Forking bots spammin' all day. Should take really quick action into consideration..

i think there is a way to stop them. devs should band those words from chat. like if u say fuvk it shows $%&#. same if devs band those website names. that will be good.

and when someone type www = &#$, gamebuynow = %@#$&*@, com doesnt matter. devs should banned those website name from chat. i think it will be helpfull

1 hour ago, subhojeet said:

i think there is a way to stop them. devs should band those words from chat. like if u say fuvk it shows $%&#. same if devs band those website names. that will be good.

and when someone type www = &#$, gamebuynow = %@#$&*@, com doesnt matter. devs should banned those website name from chat. i think it will be helpfull

They would come up with new website names. And the chat would still be spammed. Besides, using characters invisible in the game (ő,ű) chat filter can be easily outplayed.

On 27.03.2018 at 11:52 AM, vla-wot said:

EU-EMERALD MC

Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 11.52.09.png

He is a smart guy, now he adds random numbers at the and of every message so that devs cant detect him. He is changing the message type everytime they ban 1 of his chars.

11 hours ago, Omercix said:

He is a smart guy, now he adds random numbers at the and of every message so that devs cant detect him. He is changing the message type everytime they ban 1 of his chars.

I am kinda suspecting that this person or people making bots and spamming phishing sites on world chat that he/she or they may even be a forum user or have an account here. (or maybe he/she or they may be viewing the forum as a guest) There's no proof but it may be a possibility. Just my assumptions.

Edited by Avamanyar

On 29/03/2018 at 9:10 PM, Avamanyar said:

I am kinda suspecting that this person or people making bots and spamming phishing sites on world chat that he/she or they may even be a forum user or have an account here. (or maybe he/she or they may be viewing the forum as a guest) There's no proof but it may be a possibility. Just my assumptions.

I am pretty sure he does.

On 28.3.2018 at 11:43 PM, Gladiator said:

The same character has been going on since last week. Support busy banning old players :christmascandy:

(JK :pigface:)

image.png

Hmmm..

image.png

1 hour ago, Sai Chandra said:

wow , they changed website :o . was the previous spam site banned ?

You wish. It is a 2nd one.

T.T

5 months still devs cant stop them. :come_on:

make new system like outher games, game loging email or fb must so they stop spam with random bots. :i_am_determined1:

now days world chat looks like as garbage.:angry1:

19 minutes ago, subhojeet said:

5 months still devs cant stop them. :come_on:

make new system like outher games, game loging email or fb must so they stop spam with random bots. :i_am_determined1:

now days world chat looks like as garbage.:angry1:

Actually it is impossible to stop them. Devs ban one account, they create another ...this will continue forever.

1 hour ago, Lashabi said:

Actually it is impossible to stop them. Devs ban one account, they create another ...this will continue forever.

Increasing the minimum level required to speak in world chat can help a lot, imo. 

26 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Increasing the minimum level required to speak in world chat can help a lot, imo. 

Yeah...lv 10 is good lvl for start imo.....bcoz it takes time for lvl up..much time

45 minutes ago, Lashabi said:

Yeah...lv 10 is good lvl for start imo.....bcoz it takes time for lvl up..much time

I was thinking about lv6. Because this is the level where Boss quests start (without the Exp Pot). Before reaching such level, there are a lot of Pick Up stuff quests, which take some time. And would definitly slow down such bots. 

22 minutes ago, Daria said:

Hey! We made an automatic banning of accounts scamming in the world chat. Please, write here, if you see someone spamming again in the chat for some time.

Finally! :troll_face1:

52 minutes ago, Daria said:

Hey! We made an automatic banning of accounts scamming in the world chat. Please, write here, if you see someone spamming again in the chat for some time.

Seems very promising! We will keep an eye on the chat :)

53 minutes ago, Daria said:

Very nice that you've done something to prevent bots spamming, but they keep changing the messages by adding randomly generated numbers to them and by spearating the sentences, words, letters by commas and invisible characters. Are you sure those are gonna be filtered, too?

46 minutes ago, Waheed said:

stfulory and lplousa 

EU Server MC 

1 minute ago, BennyBT said:

Very nice that you've done something to prevent bots spamming, but they keep changing the messages by adding randomly generated numbers to them and by spearating the sentences, words, letters by commas and invisible characters. Are you sure those are gonna be filtered, too?

Wait a sec, working on it. Some messages are already filtered, btw.

2 minutes ago, Daria said:

Wait a sec, working on it. Some messages are already filtered, btw.

The fact that they write a sort of Numbers after their post will influence somehow the work of this new feature? 

2 minutes ago, Higgings said:

The fact that they write a sort of Numbers after their post will influence somehow the work of this new feature? 

I'd prefer not to specify how exactly the filter works, so that it wouldn't be easy for scammers to bypass it, at least, too fast, in case they are watching us right now :suspicious1:

5 minutes ago, Daria said:

I'd prefer not to specify how exactly the filter works, so that it wouldn't be easy for scammers to bypass it, at least, too fast, in case they are watching us right now :suspicious1:

Scammers:like_a_sir1: