Multi-account Question

Zeaxeios

Hello everyone! I joined last week and enjoyed Warspear so far! I so love classic games.

Anyway, I have a question..I did research and searched for all answers around here as much as I can but still couldn't find the answer I'm looking for...

The question is, is it ok to play with my two account together at same time? For an example: I play my account on PC and use my another account on my phone. (I'm not sure if it's possible to still meet on different device though) I read somewhere that it said it's ok to have two accounts at max per device and again, play only one account per device. That part got me wondering if I can play with my another account through other device and help each other? Of course I know some rules said NO EXCHANGE between both personal account but what about play and help each other through different device? I can't find the answers somewhere.

Sorry for my English and it's not my first language. Hopefully you guys can answer that I'm looking for! Cheers

9 hours ago, Zeaxeios said:

Never mind! I decided to go hardcore research and found the answer to this. Thanks for your time anyway.

awesome :) and welcome to Arinar:hi:

I had the same question a while ago because it's not specified propperly in EULA and I got my answer from the moderators:

multiaccounting.png

Edited by Mewingdrip
Typo