Why are you guys spamming dungeons?

nabnecro

Let's check the quality of this game content  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Why are you guys spamming dungeons?

• Because it's fun
    • Because I need better gears/gold and force myself to do so, even if I find it boring and/or tiresome
    • Because I need to make GP for my guild or else I will be kicked

Question

22 answers to this question

The second one.

But since the drop rates are pretty low and EU is cursed with the Chinese Curse, which makes dropped items impossible to sell, spamming makes almost no sense.

i have been cursed with not getting a drop from 2013  and this event did not help break the curse, i started dreaming of the day i will get a damn drop

guess i will use the health and mana pots....

Spamming dungeon is more like a job that you might or might not get paid for in Warspear, to where you need to do it to get money, but also you might get F***ed in the a**.

But if you wanna really have fun just do a couple of runs every now and then without over spending time and money, it won't get repetitive and exhausting.

Some dungeons were fun in the past, and every dungeons is good till it gets repetitive.

I never did rides, because it doesn't worth the time. 

Events suck, 40 minutes of constant patience and waiting, just to get the same lame haircut for the tenth time.

Dungeons... Nah.

Moras.. not even worth trying.

Edited by BennyBT

well i agree rides are boring, but still profitable, for my experience i get (not even selling token costumes) like 150% of the money i spent in tickets. That's 50% bonus.

I think this year dungeons are interesting. U need full pt to complete it, and real team work. Bosses don't take too long to kill, and there are tricky parts. And i think they are balanced: OP ppl can complete them one stam and without too much difficulty, and weaker ppl (well, to some point of course) can still complete them by being careful, even if from my experience if u don't have OP dmgers u often need 2 stams if u choose the safe way.

Events suck... well i have to agree there. I did it once only and got bored. 1h waiting... just killing things.

Moras... Well it is a good way to leave the stun weapons. But perhaps increase their drop rate, as well as the costume's drop rate, and maybe add some other stuff cuz yes, atm it seems to rarely pay off.

On 10/11/2017 at 3:51 AM, Pecleb said:

well i agree rides are boring, but still profitable, for my experience i get (not even selling token costumes) like 150% of the money i spent in tickets. That's 50% bonus.

I think this year dungeons are interesting. U need full pt to complete it, and real team work. Bosses don't take too long to kill, and there are tricky parts. And i think they are balanced: OP ppl can complete them one stam and without too much difficulty, and weaker ppl (well, to some point of course) can still complete them by being careful, even if from my experience if u don't have OP dmgers u often need 2 stams if u choose the safe way.

Events suck... well i have to agree there. I did it once only and got bored. 1h waiting... just killing things.

Moras... Well it is a good way to leave the stun weapons. But perhaps increase their drop rate, as well as the costume's drop rate, and maybe add some other stuff cuz yes, atm it seems to rarely pay off.

Did you just say real teamwork to complete dungeons? Wait.. are you kidding? 

18 minutes ago, Urscrewed said:

Did you just say real teamwork to complete dungeons? Wait.. are you kidding? 

The dungeon asks for teamwork.

The fact it is not extremely necessary for op parties, it's another topic. 

Edited by Higgings

Just now, Higgings said:

The dungeon asks for teamwork.

The fact it is not extremely necessary for op parties, it's another topic. 

But its just brute force..

Teamwork? Hah. You enter the dungeon, rush till the and and get your crappy reward. A team is required, but not teamWORK.

8 minutes ago, BennyBT said:

Teamwork? Hah. You enter the dungeon, rush till the and and get your crappy reward. A team is required, but not teamWORK.

This is what everybody does, but the dungeon wants you to:

- Kill the Imp which would deal the whole party a lot of damage once he reaches the Flower;

- Taunt the slug while the party kills it, the tank runs away in the meanwhile and tries to find the hidden mechanism which almost kills the slug but spawns several mobs;

- To make sure the Bear reaches his lovely hut by not letting mobs touch him ( and that requires a bit of teamwork even if you rush )

- Kill the 2 hounds which would otherwise heal the boss once they reach the flower.

There is teamwork, just we found an easier way to complete the whole dg xd

Well, yeah. I am not complaining, it's not a problem you don't have to do all of that (the bear is the only one).

43 minutes ago, Higgings said:

This is what everybody does, but the dungeon wants you to:

- Kill the Imp which would deal the whole party a lot of damage once he reaches the Flower;

- Taunt the slug while the party kills it, the tank runs away in the meanwhile and tries to find the hidden mechanism which almost kills the slug but spawns several mobs;

- To make sure the Bear reaches his lovely hut by not letting mobs touch him ( and that requires a bit of teamwork even if you rush )

- Kill the 2 hounds which would otherwise heal the boss once they reach the flower.

There is teamwork, just we found an easier way to complete the whole dg xd

that's what i wanted to say, since other warspear dgs don't require any team work at all, except the fact the tank should agro (btw it looks like many tanks aren't aware of this lol), the healer heal and the dmger deal dmg...

As i am +5 only, im not invited by op ppl and i go with other +5 ppl, so we have to be organised, or we fail/need 2 stams

Ofc op parties can complete it faster and with just brute force except for the bear. I got +8 pala lvl 13 i can solo heal and tank dg 12 and we don't need to be so careful.

But i don't mind. For me these dgs are more interesting than usual ones.

2 minutes ago, Pecleb said:

the tank should agro (btw it looks like many tanks aren't aware of this lol)

I noticed that too. A lot of tanks have no idea how to attract mobs, and that they should be the ones to jump in the middle of the fight.

As a tank myself, I have to add though, that aggroing isn't that easy, especially when you are in an op team and the player in the damage role tries to deal the most damage, which includes overtaking the boss.

49 minutes ago, BennyBT said:

I noticed that too. A lot of tanks have no idea how to attract mobs, and that they should be the ones to jump in the middle of the fight.

Ppl who rushed 28 and spend tons of mcoins but who haven't learned the game yet :D

49 minutes ago, BennyBT said:

As a tank myself, I have to add though, that aggroing isn't that easy, especially when you are in an op team and the player in the damage role tries to deal the most damage, which includes overtaking the boss.

yes sometimes it's hard. From my experience agro 3/5 is enough in almost all situations. The relic helps too but i guess u alrdy have it

And when having an op dmger and a weak agro when u spam agro it works better, like the more dmg u deal the more agro u take. Try to agro regularly if u got an op dmger in ur pt

For the drops ofc!

I used my first free 5 stams and i got a 10 lvl magic cape which i can sell for 10k and up.

And events aint useless if you know how to play smart cause i made shittons of free gold just from the round 1-2 of the events (would make much more if patching the fail didnt exist and players would kill the boogeyman, i might had 3 boogey costumes with the tactics i use :D)

I got 3 great relics and 2 mcoin relics, a +6 longbow and full 13 lvl armors with stun/rage crystals thanks to this horror update :D

Cant wait for snow event next... aint gonna sell any mcoin items for fast gold anymore because prices turned to SHIT in eu emerald.

I like the 6-8k signs though while being a free to play noob 8D

Edited by GuestGuy7