Sign in to follow this  
Mifurre

List of all skills

Hello, I've been thinking it was good to have the skills of all characters in one post with description and general info about them.

Faction: Firstborn

Blade Dancer

Опубликованное фото Dual Wield Specialization: Allows to wield two one-handed weapons. Increasing the skill level increases damage of left-handed weapon.

Actual skill level cap: 40

Notes: Skill level 40 makes left hand hit almost the same like right hand (the damage is still slightly lower)

Опубликованное фото Parry: Increases chance to parry by a set amount. The parry rate increases by level.

Notes: Parry skill levels up only when you parry an enemy and not when it's cast.

Опубликованное фото Flash Strike: Hits with main hand for an slightly higher damage than normal attacks. Skill damage increases with level.

Notes: I've not tested yet too much but it seems the skill damage is lower than normal attack since it only hits with main weapon instead of dual but if timed correctly, it can be used as an extra hit between normal attacks.

Ranger

Опубликованное фото Powerful Shot: Shots an arrow that hits the enemy for a slightly higher amount of damage. damage increases slightly as skill levels up.

Notes: If timed correctly, the skill acts like an extra hit between normal attacks.

Опубликованное фото Evasion: Increases character dodge rate by a set amount. dodge rate increases by level

Note: Evasion skill levels up each time you dodge a hit and not when it's cast.

Druid

Опубликованное фото Lighting Bolt: Deals lightning damage to enemy. Damage increases slightly when it levels up

Notes: It has casting time. (use the skill, character does animation and then damage)

It seems that Lightning Bolt gets a higher bonus damage from lighting damage attribute than normal attack. (unconfirmed)

If timed well, it acts as an extra hit between normal attacks

Опубликованное фото Healing dew: Heals target friendly player for an amount over time the amount increases as the skill levels up.

Notes: Healing dew levels up each time it heals the target, not when it's cast. also it increases healing speed with level, healing almost 2 times faster than normal regen (wich happens every 5~ secs)

It also gain bonus on healing by equiping Holy damage gear.

Faction: Mountain Clans

Barbarian

Опубликованное фото Strong Blow: Slightly higher damage than normal attack, damage increases as skill levels up.

Notes: It replaces the next normal attack so it cannot be used like an extra hit between normal attacks.

Опубликованное фото Roar: Reduces damage of incoming attacks by decreasing power of nearby enemies by a set amount. Damage reduction increases as the skill levels up.

Rogue

Опубликованное фото Dual Wield Specialization: Allows to wield two one-handed weapons. Increasing the skill level increases damage of left-handed weapon.

Notes: Skill level 40 makes left hand hit almost the same like right hand (the damage is still slightly lower)

Опубликованное фото Merciless Strike:Hits with main hand for an slightly higher damage than normal attacks. Skill damage increases with level.

Notes: I've not tested yet too much but it seems the skill damage is lower than normal attack since it only hits with main weapon instead of dual but if timed correctly, it can be used as an extra hit between normal attacks.

Опубликованное фото Attack of Despair: Attack that does no damage but reduces enemy's chance to hit by a set amount. The hit rate reduction increases as skill levels up.

Shaman

Опубликованное фото Ball Lightning: Deals lightning damage to enemy. Damage increases slightly when it levels up

Notes: It has casting time. (use the skill, character does animation and then damage)

It seems that Ball Lighting gets a higher bonus damage from lighting damage attribute than normal  attack. (unconfirmed)

If timed well, it acts as an extra hit between normal attacks

Опубликованное фото Healing Spirit: Heals target friendly player for an amount over time the amount increases as the skill levels up.

Notes: Healing spirit levels up each time it heals the target, not when it's cast. also it increases healing speed with level, healing almost 2 times faster than normal regen (wich happens every 5~ secs)

It also gain bonus on healing by equiping Holy damage gear.

I still not tested all of the skills properly so, if there is something missing or wrong please let me know.

And sorry for my bad english i hope you understand everything.

hello friends, came by to ask if there is somewhere or some way to learn new skills.

I'm new to playing, I have a rogue and a shaman, I appreciate your help and your prompt response. thank you very much