Steam WS Client needs size lock

Madz101

I think we need a size lock for the new client 

when am in an intense pvp i tend to click on the window bar and the client goes full screen tht spoils the pvp

So please make a lock button where u can lock the size and the client doesn't go full screen:advise:

6 minutes ago, Madz101 said:

I think we need a size lock for the new client 

when am in an intense pvp i tend to click on the window bar and the client goes full screen tht spoils the pvp

So please make a lock button where u can lock the size and the client doesn't go full screen:advise:

Why won't you just play fullscren?

p.s. Do you know about <Alt>+<Enter> hotkey?

Edited by Brock

I was going to make a post about this but since the game has the full screen option now the hotkeys and where they are positioned needs to be re-thought since they are buried in the bottom left corner, fine if you use keys to do them and such but a pain with the mouse to not only use them but potions etc

Centered in the middle but raised slightly from the bottom would be a good place for skills and maybe a couple slots to the right for potions or something since everyone has been saying we need more hotkeys anyway.

:pin2:sometimes ur watching videos or got some other things to do so its useful and also the old client will most probably removed so the old client lovers might have problem playing in that size without a lock