Stun Crystal Enchantment on Boots

Nutman

Hey,

so since the Halloween 2017 Update (I believe), you are able to put a Stun Enchantment onto your characters' boots. I've put one on my barbs' boots and it was 5.4% on level 23 boots. This was quite high so I have tried the same on Shaman boots, surprisingly it only gave the (level 22) boots a stun percentage of 2.7%. This is also the case with Rogue/Hunter/Ranger/Seeker Boots. So the only exception are Tanks boots. Now my question is why is that? I haven't found any information about that in the forum posts nor any rational explanation. Is this a bug or is there any reason behind this? I've attached Screenshots.

Thanks in advance, Nut.

tank.PNG

rogue.PNG

caster.PNG

Edited by Nutman

That's a nice question actually. It seems there is a % difference accordingly to the type of equipment the Stun Crystal is put on ( heavy / cloth / lightweight )

But why, following this logic, a tank must have more chances to stun than a caster? Why not the same chance for every char? :suspiciousowl:

I was quite surprised with the 5.4% stun on my boots (tank). Not that it's bad for me, but it's a bit much, isn't it?

35 minutes ago, nabnecro said:

It does look like a bug to me. 

Yeah. The question is: what is the bug? The 5% on heavy gear or the lower on the others?

Edited by BennyBT

In most games range have less chance to stun or have reduced stun duration so i thing its for balance 

I dunno why they reduce it on light equips but they must have an explanation for that

yeah and what's balance it pve(?)(no need balance on pve, yeah cos we all fight vs mobs n bosses xD) , also who the fek uses stun on pvp if they need CD for perma stun, not stun crystals, just make it same 5% for all xD

Edited by Lyzois