Steam costume

Helloguys

Isnt it unfair to give the costume only to people who have a pc ? 

Why isnt there a android costume ?

(I have the steam costume but i think its unfair that the phone users dont get anything):bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

2 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

This wouldnt be problem if steam would work properly on mobile.

They could give the costume to everyone who is lvl10+

A costume is a gift to celebrate and stimulate players to play via Steam. It is not like event gifts, it is connected to the game being released on a new platform. That is why we give it only to those who join us on Steam.

17 hours ago, Daria said:

A costume is a gift to celebrate and stimulate players to play via Steam. It is not like event gifts, it is connected to the game being released on a new platform. That is why we give it only to those who join us on Steam.

When the game was launched On android we dont got anything  ? 

On 4.11.2017 at 10:00 PM, Malik Campbell said:

I've seen the reviews on steam for Warspear that has Not Recommended from old players and oh boy they ain't pretty.:smile:

I saw them too .... this game go down in like 2 years :genius1:

5 hours ago, Helloguys said:

I saw them too .... this game go down in like 2 years :genius1:

I'm not afraid to say this but the old players are right this game is a complete pay to win and the creator of the game must fix this in the game, (I don't know about unbalance thing because some of the old players bring it up on their review) and I've been playing a game call marvel future fight it's a with all the Marvel heroes and Villains some of them them you'll have to buy (By buying bio selectors in the store) but the game itself gives you a huge start they make you chose a 6* hero and other materials to upgrade it and other characters. As a new player you'll get a 7 day login reward for for the next 7 days and they also have a 30 day login reward for all players too, I've been playing it for months now I'm at level 67(The highest level is 70 at the moment) and I'm also a free to play and I can earn up 20-25 million gold and 175 gems within a week(The gems are from daily missions which is fun and easy to day within minutes. For the heroes and Villains they have uniforms some of them has high stats like ones with 10% stats of all attack and defense is 1250 gems on discount day it's 750 gems, 15% stats 1500 gems discount 1050 gems and 20% stats 2500 gems discount 1750 gems keep in mind that you can upgrade the uniform up to "Mythic" that will increase the stats even higher. If you love to spend money on games then you'll have it far easier than me because you can buy a gem pack that can give you up 75 gems per day for 30 days and guess what my friend it only cost US$3.59 oh yes US$3.59!!!and you also get 300 gems with it for purchasing it which will be give you VIP level 1 you only need to purchase at least 200 gems. The Highest VIP level is 20 and you'll get special daily rewards, Auto play++,extra rewards on missions, more Inventory space and many more surprises. I'll have to stop here because I keep on typing it's going to be a book, I recommend anyone to try the game out it it's in Playstore and apple store and if you don't like it that's okay. And one last thing if I ever have money to spend on Warspear our Marvel Future Fight I'd pick MFF (I hope I don't get banned for this tho that would be weird:grinning:).

1 hour ago, Malik Campbell said:

I'm not afraid to say this but the old players are right this game is a complete pay to win and the creator of the game must fix this in the game, (I don't know about unbalance thing because some of the old players bring it up on their review) and I've been playing a game call marvel future fight it's a with all the Marvel heroes and Villains some of them them you'll have to buy (By buying bio selectors in the store) but the game itself gives you a huge start they make you chose a 6* hero and other materials to upgrade it and other characters. As a new player you'll get a 7 day login reward for for the next 7 days and they also have a 30 day login reward for all players too, I've been playing it for months now I'm at level 67(The highest level is 70 at the moment) and I'm also a free to play and I can earn up 20-25 million gold and 175 gems within a week(The gems are from daily missions which is fun and easy to day within minutes. For the heroes and Villains they have uniforms some of them has high stats like ones with 10% stats of all attack and defense is 1250 gems on discount day it's 750 gems, 15% stats 1500 gems discount 1050 gems and 20% stats 2500 gems discount 1750 gems keep in mind that you can upgrade the uniform up to "Mythic" that will increase the stats even higher. If you love to spend money on games then you'll have it far easier than me because you can buy a gem pack that can give you up 75 gems per day for 30 days and guess what my friend it only cost US$3.59 oh yes US$3.59!!!and you also get 300 gems with it for purchasing it which will be give you VIP level 1 you only need to purchase at least 200 gems. The Highest VIP level is 20 and you'll get special daily rewards, Auto play++,extra rewards on missions, more Inventory space and many more surprises. I'll have to stop here because I keep on typing it's going to be a book, I recommend anyone to try the game out it it's in Playstore and apple store and if you don't like it that's okay. And one last thing if I ever have money to spend on Warspear our Marvel Future Fight I'd pick MFF (I hope I don't get banned for this tho that would be weird:grinning:).

Sponsored :happy_yes1:

5 hours ago, Malik Campbell said:

Almost convinced me, until I saw VIP system.

:fuck_that:

• Daria locked this topic