[2017.11.02] Warspear Online is now on Steam!

Daria

steam_preast2.png

Good news for all Warspear Online players throughout the world - now you can add our 2D MMORPG to your Steam library and get an excellent in-game gift: http://store.steampowered.com/app/326360/Warspear_Online/?utm_source=of_site&utm_campaign=forum_steam

Steam version of the game features:
- Fullscreen mode
- Automatic updates
- Nostalgic music
- Steam achievements
- Steam trading cards, backgrounds, badges, emoticons
- Windows, OS X and Linux support with automatic cloud data synchronization

After joining us on Steam, each player will get a unique costume of Steam Gentleman/Steam Lady for one of the characters. These are new outfits that will be available exclusively for those who play Warspear Online via Steam.

Please, notice that this gift will be sent to the mailboxes of all characters on your account. You can choose the character who will claim this gift for yourself.

Join us and may the force be with you!
AIGRIND

1 минуту назад, Kappyn сказал:

Is it fine if I installed the game not via the link you provided? I still haven't received any gift.. :cray:

Just wait a bit, it is going to come within next 10-15 minutes. :cat8:

On 11/2/2017 at 2:31 PM, Daria said:

Just wait a bit, it is going to come within next 10-15 minutes. :cat8:

okay, thanks! :cat4:

Edited by Kappyn

7 минут назад, f4348357 сказал:

must i begin anew with a steam char?

can i register with my former char in steam version?

You can connect your old account to Steam. Just enter the game via Steam, press Switch profile and enter your login-password and hence your accounts will be connected.

5 минут назад, f4348357 сказал:

another question.can i get steam costume with my  AIgrind char via steam version?

Just launch the game via Steam and enter under your current login-password.

3 минуты назад, Madz101 сказал:

doesnt show price too 

Also no options for buying coins through any other way:pin5:

In the Steam version of the game you can only buy MC via Steam wallet. But you can choose any other payment method and buy MC on our web-site.

And can you specify your country, please?

2 minutes ago, Daria said:

In the Steam version of the game you can only buy MC via Steam wallet. But you can choose any other payment method and buy MC on our web-site.

Saudi Arabia:pin2:

1 minute ago, Madz101 said:

Saudi Arabia:pin2:

Isn't it "None Of Your Business?"

Also I cant see any other option to buy than in the steam ws client(not working) and no options or links in the ws steam page @Daria

1 minute ago, BennyBT said:

Isn't it "None Of Your Business?"

:angry1:it is but this is important

Edited by Madz101

7 minutes ago, Daria said:

now that i have deposited money in my steam acc i dont have other options really

22 минуты назад, TRES сказал:

Is the gift limited?:forever_alone_happy1:

What do you mean?

5 минут назад, Zilvinas Zavis сказал:

Guys, what do i do if i dont have access to a computer? Is it possible to launch it through steam on mobile? And if not is that gift has a limited time? 

Steam is a platform for playing only on PC.

2 hours ago, Daria said:

I'm trying to add MC through steam wallet and it's not working. Management (Daría) never replies to messages. Guess I'll take my money elsewhere. And I'll be spreading the word. 

Just now, Headcheese said:

I'm trying to add MC through steam wallet and it's not working. Management (Daría) never replies to messages. Guess I'll take my money elsewhere. And I'll be spreading the word. 

Lol, patience young padawan

1 час назад, Madz101 сказал:

:cryingpumpkin:what about the payment system

Try now, it should work fine.

1 час назад, Zilvinas Zavis сказал:

So there is no way i can get that costume without using a computer? 

Unfortunately, no.

1 час назад, Zupt сказал:

I can't use or create other account in warspear, it says: "This account already used:steam".

Please help

Can you show a screenshot, maybe?

20 минут назад, Headcheese сказал:

Too many messages and too many channels, can't answer to all people at once. :cat8:

Can you specify the problem a bit? There was some issue with buying MC on Steam from some countries, but it should be okay now.

1 hour ago, Zupt said:

I can't use or create other account in warspear, it says: "This account already used:steam".

Please help

If you are using two Steam accounts (I do), you cannot be logged into the same WS account at once.

58 minutes ago, Daria said:

Try now, it should work fine.

Unfortunately, no.

Can you show a screenshot, maybe?

Too many messages and too many channels, can't answer to all people at once. :cat8:

Can you specify the problem a bit? There was some issue with buying MC on Steam from some countries, but it should be okay now.

Daria I understand there are many channels and many messages..but I messaged you on September 17 and still no reply to my message.

4 минуты назад, Headcheese сказал:

Daria I understand there are many channels and many messages..but I messaged you on September 17 and still no reply to my message.

If you have any issues with the game, it's better to create a relevant topic or (if it's private) send a ticket to the support team. I have tons of private messages and may miss some of the important ones.