knowledge and bird which one more helpful in PVE

I know we can get both of them, but which one is more helpful, because knowledge depend on physical dmg and bird depend on magic, so what type weapon we should choose?

Actually the question is what type of weapon should we choose between physical mace and magic mace. 

thanks

Hello there!

If you aim to build a PvE charmer then I would definitly go for the Birdy skill. It heals and helps by attacking the target foe. Its strenght depends a lot on magic damage, for this reason, I may advise you to go for a staff in case you plan to make a PvE charmer, in order to maximize your healing skills. Knowledge is op too, but in PvP would work way better than PvE. 

Answering, at last, to your last question, both of the maces can be nice for a charmer. Therefore, I may advise you to choose a physical damage one, if you want your Dog Skill ( Call ) to work perfectly. Otherwise, go for a magic damage one. My advice, though, is to go for a physical damage mace, but with Magic damage as 3rd statistic. So that you may try to make your skills work in a balanced way.

Hopefully I've been clear!

And who knows? Maybe in the future we might have Charmers who use #2hMaces With Magic Damage... :blush:

My hybrid build.

I think I managed to get a really nice hybrid build between PvP and PvE.

I use all heavy armor for good defence for PvP+PvE solo farm tanking(like bg) with all magic accessories(belt too) to boost the heal and bird damage as much as possible(useful both in PvP and PvE).

About the weapon, I find maces with magic as a primary really bad because amping "only" doubles the power so for example if you amp lvl20 magic mace to +10 you only gain +- 60 magic which doesnt make much difference compared to over 200 phys you would get. So I prefer to use phys mace with a magic crystal. That way you get nicely balanced magic and physic damage.

About the skill build, I have available 3 slots so I chose to get a 3/4 bird, which is quite nice with the 220 magic and I with 12,5 cooldown I can almost keep it permanently alive(26,6 cooldown, 25 secs active). Next I took the knowledge. I have it at 1/4 and its still really useful, you get about 2,5x damage of your normal attack. And for the third spot I chose eye of darkness to boost my heavy armor and also to piss off rogues (you have no idea how many times I have been called cheater for hitting invis rogue :crazy:).

About the basic skills, I work with 5/5 heal, 5/5 call and 3/5 oppresion.

With this build, you are neither a healer or a damage class. You are 3/4 of both(+tanky too :biggrin:). You can pair up as healer with both shaman and necro or even just as a damage. If the tank is good you can even solo heal ( I healed a one stam hero tower party by myself multiple times). 

So yeah, in my opinion, go for a phys mace with magic crystal and make sure to buy both bird and knowledge :angel:

23157946_1957817767569688_668267612_o.png

23157622_1957837440901054_1871688971_o.png

3 hours ago, Mercurry said:

My hybrid build.

I think I managed to get a really nice hybrid build between PvP and PvE.

I use all heavy armor for good defence for PvP+PvE solo farm tanking(like bg) with all magic accessories(belt too) to boost the heal and bird damage as much as possible(useful both in PvP and PvE).

About the weapon, I find maces with magic as a primary really bad because amping "only" doubles the power so for example if you amp lvl20 magic mace to +10 you only gain +- 60 magic which doesnt make much difference compared to over 200 phys you would get. So I prefer to use phys mace with a magic crystal. That way you get nicely balanced magic and physic damage.

About the skill build, I have available 3 slots so I chose to get a 3/4 bird, which is quite nice with the 220 magic and I with 12,5 cooldown I can almost keep it permanently alive(26,6 cooldown, 25 secs active). Next I took the knowledge. I have it at 1/4 and its still really useful, you get about 2,5x damage of your normal attack. And for the third spot I chose eye of darkness to boost my heavy armor and also to piss off rogues (you have no idea how many times I have been called cheater for hitting invis rogue :crazy:).

About the basic skills, I work with 5/5 heal, 5/5 call and 3/5 oppresion.

With this build, you are neither a healer or a damage class. You are 3/4 of both(+tanky too :biggrin:). You can pair up as healer with both shaman and necro or even just as a damage. If the tank is good you can even solo heal ( I healed a one stam hero tower party by myself multiple times). 

So yeah, in my opinion, go for a phys mace with magic crystal and make sure to buy both bird and knowledge :angel:

23157946_1957817767569688_668267612_o.png

23157622_1957837440901054_1871688971_o.png

Thanks very much.

My current basic skills is also 5/5 call 5/5 heal and 3/5 oppress.and expert skills is knowledge and bird, I will keep trying with this build.

I think physical mace mabe work better.

it's really help me.

thanks again:advise:

3 hours ago, FakeUser said:

try party raids and dungeons, lets see what charmer can do:forever_alone:

I have no problems getting into parties, I even got my first haloween drop in a lvl 24 dg :hehe:

Edited by Mercurry

2 hours ago, Mercurry said:

I have no problems getting into parties, I even got my first haloween drop in a lvl 24 dg :hehe:

Bro, u just lvl 20, its easy for charmer to get pt, try go Max lvl,, u will see why ita not working in pve..ur dog doesnt deal much dmg , ur heal depends on bird,, bird can die easily. Depends on ur skill build ur dark prism1/5 will deal very low dmg, same as otherwordly fire  n u need to compare how awsome hunter n rogue at high lvl who can deal 500-900 phys attack, for now u cant be dmger class , Never .. No ofend

I would take charmer in my party to horror dg for example. Can be done without healer too but ofc safer with one. Charmer would do good. Also TP can be done with only 1 healer so charmer could replace shaman as long as there is one necro in the party. 

2 hours ago, Obladi said:

Bro, u just lvl 20, its easy for charmer to get pt, try go Max lvl,, u will see why ita not working in pve..ur dog doesnt deal much dmg , ur heal depends on bird,, bird can die easily. Depends on ur skill build ur dark prism1/5 will deal very low dmg, same as otherwordly fire  n u need to compare how awsome hunter n rogue at high lvl who can deal 500-900 phys attack, for now u cant be dmger class , Never .. No ofend

Please go ahead and read again what I said

• 4 weeks later...