Regarding economy

Mewingdrip

1.png

And this is why, ladies and gentlemen, prices drop drastically. The problem is not the big number of sellers but their mind. If all those sellers would keep the price at it's fair amount people will buy regardless of it. You are either being called a "greedy person" because you try to get the max price, or because you let it go cheaper so you can sell faster, but letting off the price will make the economy go down the toilet so please be the kind of "greedy person" that aims for the max price.
Thank you!

Disclaimer: This is related not only to the boogeyman issue I had, but also to signs price dropping which concerns ALL of us as we ALL use signs, all sort of items prices and so on. Please think it through because this server's economy is below sea level at the moment and the way things look it's not going to get any better unless we do something!
Thank you for your attention!

1 minute ago, FakeUser said:

Cry! Cry! :boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

I may just equip it whatsoever if I can't get the price I want. Please get over the "Cry! Cry!" phase and realise this is a general problem regarding our server's economy. If it's going to get worse and worse what are you going to do? Give up on all the time and money spent on this server and start from scrap on another server? (this is an actual suggestion I got on warspear discord server and it's also the last one I'd chose)

1 hour ago, Mewingdrip said:

I may just equip it whatsoever if I can't get the price I want. Please get over the "Cry! Cry!" phase and realise this is a general problem regarding our server's economy. If it's going to get worse and worse what are you going to do? Give up on all the time and money spent on this server and start from scrap on another server? (this is an actual suggestion I got on warspear discord server and it's also the last one I'd chose)

EU, right? Well, if you make a "living" from hunting and dungeon drops, it is not your place anymore. Nowadays only physical damage accessories sell for fair price.

1 minute ago, BennyBT said:

EU, right? Well, if you make a "living" from hunting and dungeon drops, it is not your place anymore. Nowadays only physical damage accessories sell for fair price.

Yes eu, and you are perfectly right. That's a problem I'm trying to bring in the eyes off all players and maybe we can do something about it. I, alone, can't do anything...

Edited by Mewingdrip
typo

5 minutes ago, Mewingdrip said:

Yes eu, and you are perfectly right. That's a problem I'm trying to bring in the eyes off all players and maybe we can do something about it. I, alone, can't do anything...

Well, sadly, there is nothing we can do, I guess. There are more than a hundred-thousand players on EU-Emerald, a good majority of them don't even speak English or any of the preferred game languages. 

Changing economy requires quite a few things. To make demand by making Miracle Coins even more expensive (not an option, Miracle Coins is already very expensive compared to other games' currencies), to reduce the amount of goods available (again Miracle Coins, or taking away people's stuff - not going to happen).

This was a mistake that cannot be corrected, I guess.

Although that Boogeyman costume would deserve at least a million gold... Pity Hassn doesn't play anymore. 

1 minute ago, BennyBT said:

Well, sadly, there is nothing we can do, I guess. There are more than a hundred-thousand players on EU-Emerald, a good majority of them don't even speak English or any of the preferred game languages. 

Changing economy requires quite a few things. To make demand by making Miracle Coins even more expensive (not an option, Miracle Coins is already very expensive compared to other games' currencies), to reduce the amount of goods available (again Miracle Coins, or taking away people's stuff - not going to happen).

This was a mistake that cannot be corrected, I guess.

Although that Boogeyman costume would deserve at least a million gold... Pity Hassn doesn't play anymore. 

I totally agree with you but Idk... I feel like if people would have the right mentality and keep prices to the least of their potential, we could live up market again

Just now, Mewingdrip said:

I totally agree with you but Idk... I feel like if people would have the right mentality and keep prices to the least of their potential, we could live up market again

If and would. Yes, than maybe. Until then, keep Boogeyman with you. In a few months it will sell for quite a good money. I do the same with weapon skins and costumes.

Because if it's unique, it still sells.

Just now, BennyBT said:

Because if it's unique, it still sells.

True, but if god makes in such a way I won't get a good offer, then I'll equip it and let evryone who offered me 500k cry over not selling it lol xD

True, but if god makes in such a way I won't get a good offer, then I'll equip it and let evryone who offered me 500k cry over not selling it lol xD

That's it :)

11 minutes ago, BennyBT said:

That's it :)

But still as I said I'm not only concerned about this

The problem is way more general, regarding 95% of the items

2 hours ago, Mewingdrip said:

I'd wear it (/'-')/

But still as I said I'm not only concerned about this

The problem is way more general, regarding 95% of the items

Yea, I got it and agree with you. But as I said, there is nothing we can do, right now I see no other option to wait and hope for the best.

12 hours ago, koszpl said:

Thank chineses, just join Berserk guild and buy mcoins from them lol

Or just come elf side :) since PvE is also easier just like PvP is on MC side

I am slowly taking elf side into my sight to be honest, not long until I'll join actually xD

On 1.11.2017 at 12:52 AM, koszpl said:

Thank chineses, just join Berserk guild and buy mcoins from them lol

Or just come elf side :) since PvE is also easier just like PvP is on MC side

How many chinese players in berserk you can name