Seriously what is charmer's position in DG

I just got refused in dg invitation because the team leader said they need a dmg.

So WTF am I? I'm not a dmg??? Because I'm definitely not a healer(lvl 19 charmer, using magic mace), So,  tell me what am I lord GM?

:cat3:

Edited by GrimRapper

Useless :biggrin: 

Just kidding, well charmers are like built for solo, not party, they're not the best dmg or healer or tank, so most parties prefer classes that are actually dedicated to a role. Not a jack of all trades like charmer. But I've seen some charmers do heck lot of damage, just need to amp a bit more I guess.

2 hours ago, GrimRapper said:

I just got refused in dg invitation because the team leader said they need a dmg.

So WTF am I? I'm not a dmg??? Because I'm definitely not a healer(lvl 19 charmer, using magic mace), So,  tell me what am I lord GM?

:cat3:

Charmer is useless in PvE party's right now unless they gave him a PvE skill, the only thing you can do is wait, or go 1v1 people:forever_alone:

because unless you are a +10, there is no point to invite you to a party

22 minutes ago, Kurdock said:

Not a jack of all trades

that's the issue there is no point of him, where there is better classes for any role he take, thou he can wear heave for more armor or cloth for magical damage,no taunt for tanking or heals for well.. healing

either they give him good skills for all roles, or make him take one role, after all charmer is called to be a "Group support class"Capture.PNG and he is the weakers Support class

Charmer is a great PvP class but other than that, He's useless

Edited by FakeUser

3 hours ago, Morgana said:

At least you can kill each and everyone in a 1vs1 situation:staringpumpkin:

i believe that's why 90% of charmers made there class for, now they are complaining because its not working in PvE

the other 10% are new players:grinning:

10 hours ago, FakeUser said:

i believe that's why 90% of charmers made there class for, now they are complaining because its not working in PvE

I'm new PLAYER:cat3:

12 hours ago, FakeUser said:

On Mon Oct 30 2017 at 8:00 PM, Livina said:

A stunner

16 hours ago, Morgana said:

At least you can kill each and everyone in a 1vs1 situation:staringpumpkin:

Actually I do did survey in whether if charmer is good for PVE, and people said yes, charmer is good for PVE, so I decide to play charmer……

The point is at the beginning, charmer is perfect in PVE, I can solo dg in map1, that obviously wrong me! At that time, I thought: OMG charmer is so powerful in PVE…I definitely should play this one:drama-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

20 hours ago, FakeUser said:

:panda8:

On Mon Nov 06 2017 at 9:28 PM, Balavan said:

charmer on tw? It's damage, it's healer, it's all (not tank). tw in 1 Stan in the picture

IMG_20171101_195924380.jpg

all+10?9?

pls tell me ur skills and weapon, also the status,thanks.

My charmer has 360 p att. At balagan dg I did the same damage as rouge with 700 p att.

As a healer with 478 m att I easily out-distance necros by healing done but nothing I can do with shams.

1 hour ago, Balavan said:

Staff 26 +10 Full Magic 

And mace magic +10 :shake-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

you telling me i need to get a lvl 26 +10 staff or mace to be useful in dgs:cry3:

even so, shaman and necro heal way better, with better shields for tanks

guess charmer can be useful when there is no shaman/necro ( as a support )

Just remember the annoying they are PvP and specially on low lvl arena with unkillable dogs and DO NOT INVITE THEM ON DGS

hopefully they stop playing charmer = rest players win, or they make new class for PvE = aigrind wins