Before you create forsaken, read...

Mecha

I know everyone is eager and anxious for the v3.0 update.

But I know how ppl can overlook things. There are 2 things I noticed before, about forsaken healer, Necromancer, that I havent heard anyone discuss yet.

Bone Shield: Surrounds himself or an ally of a powerful barrier that absorbs fixed amount of damage. Necromancer consumes a small percentage of their maximum health for each application of this skill

Ancient Seal: Instantly restores a certain amount of health for yourself or an ally by astral magic Necromancer consumes a small percentage of their maximum health for each application of this skill

their heal skill and shield skill requires you to USE UP some hp to cast.

how much? did anyone else notice?

I hope everyone did. It would be sad to see all future forsaken players, especially necros, complaining non stop because they didnt read carefully before creating their chars.

i won't create necro, the only my plan is warlock, warlock is like combination/fusion between OP class (ranger and shaman):

Darkarrow - can use crossbow

Fear - blind skill

Barrier - trap skill

Syfon - healthleech (best skill)

i won't create necro, the only my plan is warlock, warlock is like combination/fusion between OP class (ranger and shaman):

Darkarrow - can use crossbow

Fear - blind skill

Barrier - trap skill

Syfon - healthleech (best skill)

AoE stun with AoE DoT and blind. I like Warlock.

"Ranger -the show off- is a master of range weapons. Its main weapon are bows and crossbows."

Found at Warspear at wikipedia.

LOL u again, here i tell you crossbow which having magic attack like dark/sun is usable for only forsaken and choosen, in warspear ranger only allowed using bow, no need using crossbow because the crossbow of ranger is phsycal atk not with magic, so bow is enough.

Strange because they kill themselfs to heal themselfs, i cant see them loseing alot of hp  :mega_shok:

LOL u again, here i tell you crossbow which having magic attack like dark/sun is usable for only forsaken and choosen, in warspear ranger only allowed using bow, no need using crossbow because the crossbow of ranger is phsycal atk not with magic, so bow is enough.

you wrong. nobody said crossbows will have magic attack.

rangers will use crossbows in future (1y maybe?)

rangers bladedancers druids shamans rogues and barbs will have other classes... like ranger: hunter - scout. probably hunter will use crossbows.

Some crossbows have astral magic, and those crossbow with magic is only for forsaken n choosen, i didn't mean its only for warlock or whoever, cuz i believe ranger can use it but with no magic, i'm sure the magic crossbow comes to forsaken n choosen.

• Developer

I know everyone is eager and anxious for the v3.0 update.

But I know how ppl can overlook things. There are 2 things I noticed before, about forsaken healer, Necromancer, that I havent heard anyone discuss yet.

Bone Shield: Surrounds himself or an ally of a powerful barrier that absorbs fixed amount of damage. Necromancer consumes a small percentage of their maximum health for each application of this skill

Ancient Seal: Instantly restores a certain amount of health for yourself or an ally by astral magic Necromancer consumes a small percentage of their maximum health for each application of this skill

their heal skill and shield skill requires you to USE UP some hp to cast.

how much? did anyone else notice?

I hope everyone did. It would be sad to see all future forsaken players, especially necros, complaining non stop because they didnt read carefully before creating their chars.

That's fine.

On the highest levels it consumes around 50 HP, so it's not that bad :)

That's fine.

Ok now the question that arises me is what if the necro has only 50hp or so & he uses ancient seal on himself  will he die or be healed

Snorlax, is it true, that sacred shield (Priest skill) absorb ANY damage? So When sacred shield on, no damage to druid? Cuz that is a skill paladin could use instead taunt ( Im a BD, Paladin and Warlock O:-) )

That's fine.

Thanks for clarifying. That means with good hp regeneration farming bosses will be a breeze :)

Ok now the question that arises me is what if the necro has only 50hp or so & he uses ancient seal on himself  will he die or be healed

Probably wont be able to cast it, since u must "consume" the hp in order to cast. Think of

it like when you run low on mana and cant use skills.

(I think)

• Developer

Neither. It's like when you are trying to use skill that requires more mana (and HP in that case is like a mana/energy) than you have, so nothing will happen.

• 2 weeks later...

:facepalm: i wish they would have included more info on new chars. Its like they only posted the quick brief explanation. I am going to have to end up playing all the new chars to see whats really up . Maybe mods were a little premature with new hero info i see its kind of dated. :aggressive: