Never Give Up

Kitty United

:yahoo: :yahoo: Never give up on your hopes on Warspear! Never give up because if you do you might not get anything done! Good luck to all you new players on the game! You work good and keep going till you reach your goal! Warspear Online has hopes on you! Everyone will support you and I know for trust because I have more friends than ever!

Thx for ur warm words:) wee need that kind of ppl like urs:* i play warspear for 7 months and never loose hope:) im only 16 lvl noob who just wanna have fun:)

:friends: ;D ;D

Thx for ur warm words:) wee need that kind of ppl like urs:* i play warspear for 7 months and never loose hope:) im only 16 lvl noob who just wanna have fun:)

You may not be noob. You could may be the best Lvl 16, who knows, keep trying and never give up!

Already more than a year stuck in this game.. Actually already lose any interest in this game. Only login for arena n kill elf. Hope upcoming 3.0 update will make this game better.

lol not many nice people in the game, actually 80% are rude wether you are nice to them or not they will always be rude, especially the filipinos :D , elf or mc

haha i like this:

Some fellow players hunting gg.

Im coming and asking to join them.

They are sending me invite request im im joining.

After that:

(some (not) high lvl pt mate)-"What is ur Def( im barb)?"

(me)-"2,4 k"( i know its very low)

(some (not) high lvl pt mate)-" :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: "

Its so funny:D  Noobs calling others noobs..  All of us started from zero.

It's not funny anymore, the often people call you noob, or stupid, or whatever :(

Yesterday i tried to get a party for sea monster, what didn't work out. Another player was all the time shouting (caps) for help with granite guard. So i decided to help, in the hope after the GG to go further to SM.

I'm a druid but i need 2 more weeks for an arena-staff, and in de meantime my heal is too low for quests like these (145, the arena-staff will give 53 astral extra). There is no other staff availible so i'm a little stuck.

So, joining that party and asking if there was a healer. I asked over 10 times, but there was no response. I saw there was another druid in the party but before you start doing these boss-quests a party have te make decisions about who is tank and who is healer. But in this party nothing has been spoken  :facepalm:

We run into the cave and the other druid came behind. The party started even before i was there with the GG. When i came the 'tank' was already almost dead  :facepalm: The other druid didn't even make it to the GG (died  :nea: ). I throw a heal on the tank (which was standing behind the GG, what is not very easy for a druid). But the tank died.

The quester started calling names at me. I was stupid, a noob, an asshole, etc. I had to heal the tank in his oppinion. He didn't want to listen to me that i asked multiple times in the partychat who the tank and who the healer should be.

The bad thing is; everybody expects the druid to have a top-class heal. Nobody understands a druid has to work very hard for a 200 heal. And visa versa; nobody doesn't care if a bladedancer gives 75 more or less damage, because it just takes a little longer. The druid is healing, right!? Not fun :(

its sad such ppl r disrespectfull and should start looking at their own mistakes instead of throwing names to  others, in my point of view u werent the one who was in fault, but the lack of  communication between all of u guys killed u all :bad: 

ps: hope u get ur staff soon :drinks:

Never give up!  ;D

After weeks waiting for a party for sea monster, yesterday i finally found one and did also griduar!  :yahoo:

Genie is easy to reach, but indeed always hunters.

For the elves it isn't easy as well. I lost count dying at granite guard and lake  ;D

:aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaars! :shout:

I gave up on chainless, more than a year and still haven't done it .-.

I'll just go for the arena items...

I'm giving up quiet life from time to time taking part with the ongoing war. :D Now I understand "killer" players more. Talk about adrenaline rush! Geez.

I'm giving up quiet life from time to time taking part with the ongoing war. :D Now I understand "killer" players more. Talk about adrenaline rush! Geez.

:facepalm: hahaha i feel you!! once you start you just cant stop. :blush: