Sold my accounts.

Blackdead

I sold my elf chars to Peter. Now he is new pilot of them. You can be happy now. But im not say "Bye Warspear" because im coming with new chars. >:D

So you decided to announce that you sold your accounts (which is illegal) to tell the forum (which is read by developers who may ban those accounts). 

If i was peter I'd be pissed  ;D

I sold my elf chars to Peter. Now he is new pilot of them. You can be happy now. But im not say "Bye Warspear" because im coming with new chars. :diablo:

dumb, its illegal to sell accts  :lol: :lol:

lol pops he told me just now, he really made efforts to go mc side to pm me there to inform me, i feel so important now  :rofl:

18490_.png

So you decided to announce that you sold your accounts (which is illegal) to tell the forum (which is read by developers who may ban those accounts). 

If i was peter I'd be pissed  ;D

Ur not suppose to trade accounts all together and if you do then Warspear is not responsible.............although if you cry like a little ♥♥♥♥♥ and i assume do some other prideless favors the devs will get that shit back for you in a jiffy *COUGH COUGH* beast *COUGH COUGH* sono....*COUGH COUGH* to all the other losers in game that got f*cked over cuase they dumb and losers either way i saw what blackdead put on that post on patah and i will make sure i do everything in my power to make sure this autistic faced child does not breathe......................(in game of course) :pleasantry: 

Haha u can think however u want nobody hasnt selling information only peter and me

they don't need any information... you announce it, you just lost account and peter too. i would hire a bodyguard in case peter goes to kill you.