[2017.10.24] Update 7.2: Realm of Nightmares. Release.

Daria

8 minutes ago, Madz101 said:

:angry1:too many are dropping boogeymans costume which makes it not rare so i dont like this kind of faction raiding a boss thing

Rare suits hunter...

Something we have in common.

How much is a boogeyman sold, in elf side?

Just now, Madz101 said:

300k...............

In mc side they ask for op prices, and most of times they end up by wearing them...

22 minutes ago, Higgings said:

In mc side they ask for op prices, and most of times they end up by wearing them...

Back in my day raid boss costumes were sold for over a million gold.

38 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Smart :fuck_that:

42 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Please stop playing in overpoplulated servers and come to where noone got them and drops just dont happen i have almost 200 runs and 0 drops because here we dont have to much peoples going dungeons ( my brother is trolling me beacause a was dreaming about take the skull hairstely and  i just got pots and power cards) event is starting to fail all days :are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

try to shop on Br tourmaline server and look at the costumes part :agr:

normal costumes are 400 k gold  and kronuz itens 900 k gold if you want a hard server come here and try to be strong:angry2:

here you need skill to be pro:haha:

15 hours ago, Pixel said:

Hello. Will there be another stamina sale this month? Also any old player knows when this double drop week starts?

Double drop week usually is the last week of the event. Stamina sales are also possible on that week.

Edited by BennyBT

@Daria

The event is boring many already, It takes a lot, boss regenerate HP very fast, use skill Silence and Fear exaggeratedly, agan something I want to continue dropping baul but this giving much fail and the players lose interest, Also without the BUF 30% the game attraction give a misery of points ... full TICK:crying1:

Screenshot_2017-11-08-00-33-38.png

Just a little insight on the event's state in US Sapphire...

Please either make events more worth it next time or just make the main raid boss available at all time for farm and quest with decent rewards and keep events as another way to get the costume of the main boss and/or any other good reward, being dependent on the whole server to get a chest and then get a copper bar isn't really worth doing them. And this is the result

Also consider inactivity in the area, the system of standing afk 30 seconds in the area to get reward should be changed imo. Make it so that it senses the movement of characters, and if you go idle for more than x amount of seconds, you don't get reward. Or even better, it should count the contribution to completing the event, so that you need to deal damage to bosses or mobs that need to be killed.

It's been (2+ years?) of those boss events in every holiday event, and the same thing happens every time.

eventsstate.png

eventsstate1.png

agree with the participation point. I disagree with the better reward part, since anybody can go event.

Maybe put less pots in them, and more bars, cuz we get loads of pots atm, and ppl amp a lot and quest less during event=less gold in the game.

I think it would be better to leave the same rewards, but to make them quicker, cuz when u need 10min+ to complete one stage i understand that ppl don't go event so much.

And maybe make them a bit rarer also. Well im not sure of the number of event a day atm but i think it's like 6-8? In my opinion 3-4 a day would be better.

If events are rarer and faster to complete i suppose more ppl will participate.

• Daria unpinned this topic

Hi team,

Thanks for Horror event. But after server restart, we get a bug from hard bg tower boss. it is spamming blind skill, without cooldown. Can you fix that

The realm is eu-emerald, at mc side.

Regards

Just dont make a boring round like patching the fai... veil because nobody seems to like waiting 15m while round 1,2,4 and 5 were so fast... most fails were on round 3 because after a few events people got bored with this round and didnt bother going event at all...

Also nerf the raid boss pls atleast if it has a heal make it lower i saw boogeyman heal like 100k or something in a second

Edited by GuestGuy7

1 hour ago, GuestGuy7 said:

Just dont make a boring round like patching the fai... veil because nobody seems to like waiting 15m while round 1,2,4 and 5 were so fast... most fails were on round 3 because after a few events people got bored with this round and didnt bother going event at all...

Also nerf the raid boss pls atleast if it has a heal make it lower i saw boogeyman heal like 100k or something in a second

I also saw low levels taunting / pulling mobs to the middle, making the event fail... that was teasing, and unfair.

Honestly, I agree here, dynamic event should have been more.... dynamic! xD

5 mins were enough, I think.