[2017.10.24] Update 7.2: Realm of Nightmares. Release.

Daria

89 dungeons with my dk in lv28 dungeon - 0 drops

4 runs with my sham in lv24 dungeon - 1 great relic after 3 runs

:staringpumpkin:

Edited by Higgings

@Daria

It is very exaggerated the stum 2 minutes, in addition to the boss regenerates HP with shadows and to top the elves take advantage and kill MC when we fall in the infinite stum, fix that please is giving much FAIL that part ...:sadowl:

Screenshot_2017-10-29-22-45-21.png

14 минут назад, Omercix сказал:

He means its 200th guild tournament there should be an event for this

200th guild tournament will be next week, actually.

Только что, Mewingdrip сказал:

When is the even going to be closed btw?

In about a month.

1 minute ago, Daria said:

200th guild tournament will be next week, actually.

I did not count I just translated the sentence from vla-english to normal english.

1 минуту назад, Omercix сказал:

I did not count I just translated the sentence from vla-english to normal english.

Just making it clear. :cat8:

15 hours ago, Holysexy said:

Because I do not drop. I have more than 250 run and only 1 drop, others have more than 4 drops.

I am at 80 runs now, no drop. (Well, some nice amount of essences and catalysts) My bro went one run and it dropped for him. Lucky...

and another relic got with my shaman lv14 in a lv24 dungeon after only 5 runs.... 

what are you trying to tell me, Warspear? :suspiciousowl::seriouspumpkin::pin1:

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

and another relic got with my shaman lv14 in a lv24 dungeon after only 5 runs.... 

what are you trying to tell me, Warspear? :suspiciousowl::seriouspumpkin::pin1:

I always thnik that necros has a better drop rate in dgs. (Atleast strong ones) I do not why this is like that , maybe they both heal and deal damage enough.

11 minutes ago, Omercix said:

I always thnik that necros has a better drop rate in dgs. (Atleast strong ones) I do not why this is like that , maybe they both heal and deal damage enough.

The algorithm seems to reward characters who rarely go in dungeon: not sure though, 

either this, or going a higher lv dungeon than your character's increases drop chances. 

or again, there is a monkey hidden in the reward chest of the dungeon which always steals our beloved drops :3 who knows? 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

or again, there is a monkey hidden in the reward chest of the dungeon which always steals our beloved drops :3 who knows? 

Probably this is the problem :boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

why is always someone else that take the drop?

when my time to drop will happen?              :frozen:

trying to go event whith my rogue just for him take the skull hair style (5 mounths it will be rare) and nothing why i never drop?  ( can be posted on global chat how much time for event i just lost them because you need be on special map to see it and it only show up when start , tell us 3 hours or 2 hours before it start so whe dont get lost ):depressed:

i am extremely focused on completing every dungeon but the bear running sometimes is hard hehe

1kgyhy.jpg

sorry for this post but is a kind unhappy even my favorite mini game was removed yeah kk pumpkins vs zombies was the funnyest thing i made on warspear 

it was perfect every match was really a challenge seening the undead army coming to your defenses i made token only by the fun for play and now the mini games are weak is boring have to be  running arround in all the games 0 interest :come_on:

On 24/10/2017 at 8:05 AM, DARKLORDESe said:

Obrigado desculpe :dance-with-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: ser insistente :biggrin:!

Por que o stun de cristal não mudou em rune, como dodge ou outro tipo de defesa e pode ser inserido em armadura, pois a runão será melhor?

sim, seria!

acho que seria bônus a mais em ter cristal da agilidade e runa de atordoamento em uma bota só não acha? ainda assim seria melhor poder encantar os anéis no lugar da bota!

On 27.10.2017 at 8:21 PM, Gladiator said:

Events are taking too long to complete, it gets boring and it is about time and people will stop going for them altogether. It happens every holiday event, even though the previous events were way faster. But now it is taking 30-40 mins? It is too long imo, it should be reduced.

Welp, I saw it coming.

In Sapphire the most if not all events in the past 2-3 days were fails. Events got inactive and people don't go for them (prize is too hard to be worth it), and when they go, they stay afk in the event area. That's why I don't like the main boss being in an event that depends on the whole faction, and prefer the old system of quest boss.

33 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

That's why I don't like the main boss being in an event that depends on the whole faction, and prefer the old system of quest boss.

The old system ?

You mean, the system where you kill 2 boss with around 1m hp, as a party of 5, stopable by the ennemy faction, for 2 silvers bars ?  1469541952-risitas182.png

1 hour ago, Aglaophotis said:

The old system ?

You mean, the system where you kill 2 boss with around 1m hp, as a party of 5, stopable by the ennemy faction, for 2 silvers bars ?  1469541952-risitas182.png

Oh so now you're getting something better than a potion every chest?

16 hours ago, Gladiator said:

No. You get potions as well, but at least it doesn' take an hour of pain to get them.

Edited by BennyBT

7 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

You're getting strong buffs, tickets/smiley without wasting 2 hours and a repair on a boss 1488901950-k.png