[2017.10.24] Update 7.2: Realm of Nightmares. Release.

Daria

Hi,

Why I didn't get any Gifts? 

Gifts

Join the holiday and get pleasant gifts! Every character starting from level 5 will get Seeker's Stamina Elixir, 20 Tickets for rides and 5 Life Scrolls.

3 минуты назад, skyflare сказал:

Hi,

Why I didn't get any Gifts? 

Gifts

Join the holiday and get pleasant gifts! Every character starting from level 5 will get Seeker's Stamina Elixir, 20 Tickets for rides and 5 Life Scrolls.

What is the name of your character and server?

2 минуты назад, Tayleeo сказал:

Since I designed the "Rider if the apocalypse" costume, can I get one on a character of my choice? :) 

Sure! I was going to write to you about that. Just name the character (and server).

Только что, skyflare сказал:

oh sorry my bad i think i get it already im so sorry

Gifts should be in the letter, yeah. :thumbs_up1:

15 minutes ago, Daria said:

Sure! I was going to write to you about that. Just name the character (and server)

Is there any way I can discreetly tell you my in game name? It's rather inappropriate to be posted on forum 

2 минуты назад, Tayleeo сказал:

Is there any way I can discreetly tell you my in game name? It's rather inappropriate to be posted on forum 

Check private messages! :)

1 минуту назад, Danfake сказал:

What happened to the music that was on Android?
What happened from the Update of parts of the Castle?

:hopeless:

It was removed due to technical reasons.

What do you mean?

17 minutes ago, babynaga said:

isnt there  the previous client version for pc users available on this update? i mean the full screen windows

If it were, you would be able to download it. Just wait until the Steam version is released, that one will apparently have full screen.

Okay first of all you devs are awesome... Giving so many updates this year yet had time to make new Halloween :pin1: (don't you guys ever sleep?)

what I would like to know is if we will be getting music that we had on test server anytime soon? It was pretty lit imo

And my fears were confirmed,dungeons (I can get actual rewards from) are too difficult. Well.... Not gonna expect anything different from upcoming events,I guess it's time to forget them and move on....

10 minutes ago, Fortuno said:

And my fears were confirmed,dungeons (I can get actual rewards from) are too difficult. Well.... Not gonna expect anything different from upcoming events,I guess it's time to forget them and move on....

You are probably talking about the level 28 dungeon. To that, I agree, but those are intentionally made hard.

1 hour ago, Fortuno said:

You gotta be kidding '-' I was also thinking to make the lv28 one with my sham lv14. Just a bad day I guess man, try a bit later! 

2 minutes ago, SlrDmG said:

server down!!too many online?:))

yeee was bout to ask whatsup server crash or maybe there fixing the bug where elf raped our cornhole at boogeyman :advise:

Minha opinião:

Contras:

O nivel de dificuldade das torres foi aumentado comparado ao ano passado.

Os passeios estão meio chatinhos.

Prós:

O drop das torres estão muito bons.

I dropped this item and when it connects to other players who apparently use android (I did not test on the players with pc) the item buga the game and closes.

PS: Does anyone know how much this item is worth? credito be one of the first server to drop. :biggrin:

SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH :x

simbolo.png

12 minutes ago, alex77 said:

why cant update??..

Screenshot_2017-10-25-14-03-11-850_com.aigrind.warspear.png

Try to clear the cache and try again or uninstall the game and redownload it. If it still doesn't work, download the app installation file from the official Warspear website, open the game and try to update it. 

If it still doesn't work by then, please post your issue in the support section.