Blood on Dinalt Knights?

Djfromhell

Question

Did anybody ever complete this quest?

I play for years now and this is the first time i did this and its by accident i noticed i had it when i was having fun in dinalt fort, and i never saw anybody try to do it in Puma fort, nor did i ever saw anybody trying to find party for that quest in chat.

I think obvious answer here is that it takes to much work for 10 cc, but i ask anyway...

Screenshot_2.png

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Djfromhell said:

Did anybody ever complete this quest?

I play for years now and this is the first time i did this and its by accident i noticed i had it when i was having fun in dinalt fort, and i never saw anybody try to do it in Puma fort, nor did i ever saw anybody trying to find party for that quest in chat.

I think obvious answer here is that it takes to much work for 10 cc, but i ask anyway...

Screenshot_2.png

I had fun in old days soloing this xD

Now it is not worth if you have got a competitive guild which regularly goes in tour. :/

I done a lot of times before because it was fun and it was a challenge in the old days but there is no point to do this quest nowadays nor the reward is good neither there aren't any enemy players to try to stop you to kill dinalt and his men.