welcome to my looney house

orlando

:crazy: war is the objective ..... I am known as looneybins aka captainlooney aka looneytoon  >:D join my clan( ElF slayers) I will help as much as I can.....n I recomend that all members stick together in war  .... Rule #1 always help a fellow member in pvp cave ..rule # 2 always help kill elfs with other members if they need help to kill rule #3 we f**k sh*t up lol also we r a war based clan we fight elfs to kill for fun ...reply if u want join ...oh an welcome to the looney house :wacko:

lmao sounds fun. goodluck pissing off some elves.  ill tag along whenever I decide to log on.  haha btw. name is pretty good lol looney house ;)

Thanks on support for my clan once I get steady members we can make ranks n titles for everyone this is to secure our victory in war an stop ganking in pvp cave unless its US doing the ganking lol but I prefer my clan not to gank unless elfs provoke it..... Loon :wacko:eybins ..have fun

but I prefer my clan not to gank unless elfs provoke it

:bad:  why wait..when u know its going to happen..first strike them hoes  ;D

LMFAO!  have all the fun u want in the cave, just don't do it while im tryin to pvp  :diablo:  .........  :blush:

LMFAO!  have all the fun u want in the cave, just don't do it while im tryin to pvp  :diablo:  .........  :blush:

:spiteful: