[2017.10.23] Game servers restart

Daria

0HHOGF8ShnU.jpg

Hello there, dear players!

Our game servers will be stopped on 24.10.2017 at 09:00 CEST due to the game update.

The game will be unavailable for about 7 hours.

We really want to ask you not to plan something epic and significant on this time, we also want to apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your attention,
AIGRIND

What about make an update that give to rare costumes like demologist, snorlax,valdemar ecc unique bonus for example if I use valdemar it give me 10%hp more or something like that?  

4 hours ago, Higgings said:

#PrayForGodOfDrops

Be nice this year with me RNG, Please :ping4:

Playing for 5 years, never got drops from these dungeons, in matter of fact i never got a drop from any dungeon in this game (Cry inside):forever_alone:

59 minutes ago, VitoKill99 said:

What about make an update that give to rare costumes like demologist, snorlax,valdemar ecc unique bonus for example if I use valdemar it give me 10%hp more or something like that?  

A suit by chance ah? Not maybe the one you're holding right now, ah? :biggrin:

15 hours ago, Daria said:

We really want to ask you not to plan something epic and significant on this time

Damn i was just going to go solo elm at that time

11 hours ago, VitoKill99 said:

That's exactly not the purpose of costumes. They are meant to be cosmetical items and shouldn't influence your gameplay (too much).

By the way, seeing everyone in the same meta costume would be boring, wouldn't it?