Проблема с барьером мага осталась!

davestephans

The simplistic classifications which are employed to child prodigies have been defied by Fukuhara she hasn't become an enthusiast, nevertheless, nor has she ever gone off the rails. It's really right. You need to believe as well as move so not only does your own energy get consumed, but your mind gets exhausted. Individuals residing in the disaster zone, although I was happy to win the trophy but I felt even happier to show the people my medal, she says referring to her hometown of Sendai, which was ravaged by a tsunami in March 2011.

https://github.com/pingpongsport/bestpingpong/wiki/Best-Ping-Pong-Paddles-&-How-To-Choose-Them
- I was just putting my entire energy she says. I only enjoyed people. I wanted to win the match. I was glad that I was cheered for by folks.
- A medal proved elusive at both Athens and Beijing four years where she had been afforded the honor of flag bearer.
"Right now, the greatest aim is to beat China," she states.
There have been other triumphs at the table, especially five world championship bronze medals (four group plus one mixed doubles), a single bronze at the 2005 World Cup along with a much coveted national title in 2012.
Seeing individuals that are joyful gives me the maximum energy.
Despite being just 26 years old, Fukuhara is a veteran of the sport honing her game before that as a precocious amateur and over the course of 16 years at the positions.
I want to be on the podium in the team and individual events there. I can't overlook the view from the podium in London -- I feel so pleased to see that the Japanese flag being raised at (decoration) ceremonies.
Now, Fukuhara trains for around six to seven hours daily and quotes to get finished more than 25,000 hours (almost 3 years solid) of practice to date.
Everyone was so happy (back at home). I was astonished how happy they were. Since she rocks back and forth, executing each movie, chip and smash with lightning pace, it's easy to see why she states the game requires a nimble head in addition to quick hands and feet. Fukuhara has also created an impact from the table, helping to popularize the game in her homeland by competing in the Super League of the country while fostering a fervent following in China. Table tennis is such an interesting sport. It's interesting to observe, but if you actually play you realize how great it is. Please pick up the racket and play, if you get the opportunity! https://github.com/pingpongsport/bestpingpong/wiki/Best-Ping-Pong-Tables-&-How-To-Choose TV viewers marveled from Sendai who could barely see over the surface of the table but may hold her own against competitions that were adult. She speaks fluent Mandarin and has been given an rubber stamp of approval when she played a few rallies against President Hu Jintao during an official trip to Japan in 2008.
She recalls her duels with a sense of fondness now, although some of the footage, which may be found on YouTube, seems traumatic occasionally.
I finally won in my 13th try -- that the contest was challenging for me mentally (since) I couldn't win it for such a long time. Eventually winning her championships was one of her proudest achievements.
The performances helped the title of lodge Fukuhara in the public consciousness and also set the tone for a lifetime. This work ethic, instilled by her mum laid the foundations for her quick rise through the ranks. Her popularity in China remains strong and so does the rivalry against the sport's strongest state. Nevertheless, it was her tears when she dropped a points that most people remember, making her the nickname "cry baby." However she was earned by a silver medal in the team event in London in 2012 and Japan their first-ever medal in table tennis since it became an Olympic sport in 1988. Table tennis is contrasted to a run whilst playing chess, Fukuhara told CNN's Individual to Hero series. She has trodden a middle ground, despite having done much of her growing up in public, keeping a feeling of perspective and satisfaction.
I am able to play thanks to the support of a great deal of people. And that which makes me happy would be discuss a joy of success and to see those people's joyful faces. At five years old, she turned pro in 1999 at the age of 10 and won her first contest. I am very proud that I have been able to keep on playing table tennis for a long time, she explained. I began table tennis and I've been covered by the media since I was four, she clarifies.
It's likely she will have to defeat them if she's to fulfill her childhood ambitions and claim gold at the Rio Olympics in under two decades' time. Ai Fukuhara's face is a picture of concentration as she crouches over the table tennis table, batting ball. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/best-ping-pong-robots-ping-pong-sport/ - The woman affectionately known as "Ai-chan" (her original name means "love" in English) shot to fame in her native Japan after a succession of appearances on national tv when she was a toddler. She wishes more people would take the game up.

Edited by davestephans

Роланда тут давно нету)) а видео выложи, сегодня тоже сбрасывал навыки для пвп, потом вернул все обратно, 3\4 с 3 тычек как и должно быть.

Guest Jessie

Уважаемый игрок, данный навык работает корректно. :advise:

Пожалуйста, проверьте его "работоспособность" еще раз.