Rip charmer in horor dg

Charmerzz

Since theres a dmg area in dg 28            ( the floor that causing a huge dmg)  , i think its very hard for charmer to be a healer, since the bird can die easily and it has long cooldown to reuse that skill . and again its hard to find a pt who need charmer espcially for dg ,, please give charmer pve skill:(

On 20.10.2017 at 6:34 PM, Charmerzz said:

the floor that causing a huge dmg

You can prevent that by killing the mob on the left side of that area. That imp walking through the flower on the left area and when he reach the flower he dies instantly and all players recieve a huge damage.

2 hours ago, Omercix said:

You can prevent that by killing the mob on the left side of that area. That imp walking through the flower on the left area and when he reach the flower he dies instantly and all players recieve a huge damage.

He means the last stage of the Dungeon. The fight vs Acella.

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

He means the last stage of the Dungeon. The fight vs Acella.

Oh xd , in that stage that clouds do not deal damage to minions or atleast the ones you can summon with skill. I mean horror minion skills.

What do you mean rip, my averagely geared charmer does pretty well. You can allways use a second healer at the final boss when multiple people take damage and my damage output is very high most of the times, I match good warlocks, only highly amped rogues outdamage me. :advise:

5 hours ago, Mercurry said:

What do you mean rip, my averagely geared charmer does pretty well. You can allways use a second healer at the final boss when multiple people take damage and my damage output is very high most of the times, I match good warlocks, only highly amped rogues outdamage me. :advise:

Hw much ur dmg?

• 2 weeks later...