[2017.10.18] Update Warspear Online 7.2: Realm of Nightmares. Preview.

Peter_Munk

29 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

No one is gonna talk about the new beautiful theme?

I will. It is beautiful.

of course it so beautiful, thoughtful, and looks just as being in a nightmare... Any more words I can use .... Perfect.

Can any dev reply this question?

Since minions are an event skill, can we have them and normal minions summoned at the same time? If yes can we assume them to be like Charmer skill?

I like the theme and the map, we only hope that the dungeons are not overly difficult as it is always for high levels, I want to have fun and not stress, Kisses:panda5:

Spring: a wonderful land; Median night: a wonderland -> World creation: a ful. I know what you're doing!

And Boogeyman, why does he have to have such a funny name being the horrendous creature he is? (I don't know what my brain is doing.)

6 hours ago, ELASIRI said:

Plssssssssssss make top lvl dg so hard that only skilled ppl can do so we sell items for good price :ah:

i love that guy already yaa make it hard :cereal_man: i solo tp dg already come on

10 hours ago, BennyBT said:

Plssssssssssss make top lvl dg so hard that only skilled ppl high amped as f*k can do so we sell items for good unreasonably high price :ah:

Sarcastic :concentration:

alise madness return are a inspiration for the new map? i cant wait, is beautifull. i hope new custmes and the old custmes at the rides. 

ash.jpg

15 hours ago, BennyBT said:

Plssssssssssss make top lvl dg so hard that only skilled ppl high amped as f*k can do so we sell items for good unreasonably high price :ah:

Dnt be like that i said skilled ppl and thats what dg need i saw lot ppl with low amp but real skilled that finish hard dgs better than fully amped people but when u mix skills + amp then ppl start hate y like they do to me

17 hours ago, ELASIRI said:

Plssssssssssss make top lvl dg so hard that only skilled ppl can do so we sell items for good price :ah:

Haha , he assume that he is a skilled player , lmao :kill-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

1 hour ago, ELASIRI said:

Dnt be like that i said skilled ppl and thats what dg need i saw lot ppl with low amp but real skilled that finish hard dgs better than fully amped people but when u mix skills + amp then ppl start hate y like they do to me

Trust me, the reason of why you are hated is not cause you're amped and/or skilled (?)

12 hours ago, TheCabbage said:

Spring: a wonderful land; Median night: a wonderland -> World creation: a ful. I know what you're doing!

Wonderful wonderland

7 minutes ago, Daria said:

Is it too much to ask not to insult each other on forum at least, guys? :cereal_man:

Hope the message is received.

Loud and clear!  (._.)7

5 minutes ago, SlrDmG said:

i cant login on normal server,anyone knows why??It says conecting and thats it...

I tried here and it seems to be okay. Please, check your internet connection.