[2017.10.18] Update Warspear Online 7.2: Realm of Nightmares. Preview.

Peter_Munk

660х360_hall.png

Welcome to the place where all nightmares come true and start living their own lives! This time, you will travel to the holiday island where Sam Hain, host of Horror Circus, was cast into sleep by the main villain of this event Boogeyman.

Moreover, this Median Night will also bring many more activities with holiday rewards: costumes, gear, food, drinks and other various in-game treasures!

A short letter sealed with a grinning pumpkin. The handwriting is very clumsy, the addresser must have fallen asleep while writing the recipient's name. The text says:

We need your help once again! As soon as Sam Hain announced the beginning of the Median Night holiday and opened the Horror Circus, everyone just felt unusually sleepy. I knew at once that this was no ordinary slumber, but someone's powerful sorcery.

Sam had fallen asleep, and everyone so far has failed to wake him up. And the worst thing is that the Veil separating dreams from reality became so thin that Master's dreams came true. We are all living inside a nightmare now, and the dreamer is Sam himself. Nightmares of everyone, who came to Horror Circus and fell asleep inside it, have also come true, and these are not some kind and brights dreams! Horror Circus is full of spooky nightmares now, and you may not even recognise it at once!

Master is still asleep and is murmuring about some Boogeyman, who will become a new Lord of the Median Night and will turn the whole Arinar into the realm of nightmares. I'm afraid we won't survive this Night without your help!

Come as soon as possible! Your Barker.

P.S. I have drunk five cups of a helluva strong coffee, but I am still so sleepy…

Holiday quests

gen1.png  gen2.png  gen3.png

There is a lot happening on a holiday island right now, and the main riddle of the Median Night is how someone managed to cast into sleep a watchful host of the Horror Circus and how he can be saved. Stop the invasion of nightmares and don't let Boogeyman to become a new almighty Lord of the Median Night!

There are also many entertaining daily quests awaiting for you: gathering pumpkin pieces and other items, dueling with other players, fighting monsters, setting off fireworks and many more amusements with unique holiday rewards!

Rides

ride1.png  ride2.png  ride3.png

What is a Horror Circus without traditional rides? Gather your tickets and come for holiday mood, fun and Good luck tokens that can be exchanged for great rewards!

You'll need quite a lot of agility this time, because this year rides will be particularly hard - you will have to deal with fast, strong and even invisible monsters!

Dungeons

inst1.png  inst2.png  inst3.png

Brace yourselves, six holiday Dungeons for all levels are coming! Fight hordes of monsters to reach a powerful boss and get precious rewards!

BoogeyMan

The main villain of the holiday, to defeat whom you will have to complete five various stages in different parts of the island. Kill him, restore the Veil and return the Horror Circus to its rightful owner.

Bosses

bosses1.png  bosses2.png  bosses3.png

On the holiday island not only dreams are dreadful, but also monsters - you won't pass by Moras, witches of agony. Not everyone will be able to win and most importantly - survive the fight with them, but if you do, great prizes are guaranteed!

Holiday skills

During the whole holiday, everyone will be able to use three special skills that summon minions: a minion1.png tank who stuns an enemy with powerful attacks and blocks his skills, a minion2.png healer who is always ready to support his master during the fight, and a minion3.png damage dealer who… well, deals a lot of damage, of course. Let them help you with fighting any kinds of enemies!

New Castle features

Horror Circus is not the only thing to be brought by the upcoming update, for there will also be added new features of Guild Castles!

Building

Now you will be able to meet Engineer who manages the construction of all castle buildings.

To develop the Castle, you will need resources. They may be found on open territories and they may also drop from bosses (not from chests) in the Dungeons of a particular sector of Ayvondil.

Members of the guild who owns the castle can search for these chests themselves or buy them from other players.

Producing

First of the buildings available for construction is Laboratory, and other buildings will be added in the upcoming updates. Depending on its level, you will be able to produce potions with useful effects:

- accelerated reputation gain
- decreasing/increasing of received aggression
- increased effectiveness of incoming healing
- teleportation to a random spot on a location within a certain radius
- detection of invisible characters within a certain radius
- removal of all negative effect from a character
- increasing or blocking of received experience
- increasing of received Guild points

Owners of the castle may use these potions and scrolls by themselves, as well as sell them in a Castle Store that will also be added in this update.

Trading

All items are produced with the On receive parameter, so you can use them yourself or put up for sale in the Castle.  

With the Store you will be able:

- to keep resources and gold needed for the construction/development of castle buildings and production of items
- to keep items produced within a castle
- to put up for sale the items produced within a castle and to get gold received after selling these items

The condition of the building declines during the production, which decreases its speed. You may decide for yourself whether to produce potions slower or to spend resources to repair the building.

Keep in mind that after a Castle is captured by another Guild, all the gold and resources kept in its Store will also be obtained by this Guild. It will also clear all processes of items production, and items that were put up for sale will be returned to the Store.

That is all for now, more information about all new features, rewards. gifts and additional surprises will be available on the day of the release.

Sweet dreams!
AIGRIND

I like the part where you say "Hard Rides". It will make suits there more rare and worthy.

Can we summon all of those minions if we tap all the icons at once, or summoning such minions is like using an expert skill* ?

*Delay of 3 seconds for the other expert skills before using them.

The Update will come next week or you guys are planning to make it within 4 days? :blush:

Только что, Higgings сказал:

I like the part where you say "Hard Rides". It will make suits there more rare and worthy.

Can we summon all of those minions if we tap all the icons at once, or summoning such minions is like using an expert skill* ?

*Delay of 3 seconds for the other expert skills before using them.

The Update will come next week or you guys are planning to make it within 4 days? :blush:

You can't summon them all at once. And the update will be next week. yes.

Will the Hydra Spirit be replaced with last year's villain as it was done with Sandro?

Also, level 24 dungeons, maybe?

27 minutes ago, Peter_Munk said:

New Castle features

Horror Circus is not the only thing to be brought by the upcoming update, for there will also be added new features of Guild Castles!

Building

Now you will be able to meet Engineer who manages the construction of all castle buildings.

To develop the Castle, you will need resources. They may be found on open territories and they may also drop from bosses (not from chests) in the Dungeons of a particular sector of Ayvondil.

Members of the guild who owns the castle can search for these chests themselves or buy them from other players.

Producing

First of the buildings available for construction is Laboratory, and other buildings will be added in the upcoming updates. Depending on its level, you will be able to produce potions with useful effects:

- accelerated reputation gain
- decreasing/increasing of received aggression
- increased effectiveness of incoming healing
- teleportation to a random spot on a location within a certain radius
- detection of invisible characters within a certain radius
- removal of all negative effect from a character
- increasing or blocking of received experience
- increasing of received Guild points

Owners of the castle may use these potions and scrolls by themselves, as well as sell them in a Castle Store that will also be added in this update.

Waw nice!! :happy:

Seems like this halloween is so spooky :frozen:

9 minutes ago, Daria said:

You can't summon them all at once. And the update will be next week. yes.

okies, Thank you a lot for the answer :pin3:

Только что, BennyBT сказал:

Will the Hydra Spirit be replaced with last year's villain as it was done with Sandro?

Also, level 24 dungeons, maybe?

Maybe. Let's wait for the release post to find out that info.

My bad, I forgot to ask: are you also giving players some bosses to hunt ( the main villain of the event excluded, of course ) like we had last Halloween/Xmas events?

2 minutes ago, Higgings said:

My bad, I forgot to ask: are you also giving players some bosses to hunt ( the main villain of the event excluded, of course ) like we had last Halloween/Xmas events?

I think Moras is what you looking for ;)

1 minute ago, Peter_Munk said:

I think Moras is what you looking for ;)

ohhhh my -  I didn't even see that part :ohmy:. Thank you (/'-')/

59 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

Plssssssssssss make top lvl dg so hard that only skilled ppl can do so we sell items for good price :ah:

Plssssssssssss make top lvl dg so hard that only skilled ppl high amped as f*k can do so we sell items for good unreasonably high price :ah:

4 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

No one is gonna talk about the new beautiful theme?

I will. It is beautiful.

Actually it's gorgeous, not beautiful:aggressive:

All jokes aside, I love that theyre not just doing over and over the same but theyre coming up with new stuff

Edited by Mercurry