for years the low levels are abandoned

rumpormi

hopefully this year the low levels can have their bosses in hunt and get great rewards and are not forgotten like these fourteen years ago

Edited by Aкasha
Font size

Before Warspear has been released, were low levels already abandoned?! That's a shame!

I'm sure the upcoming event will grant many low levels and there will be all kinds of activities for you, please wait just a little bit more. 

lbpyvV2.png?1

Edited by Aкasha

Low levels are forgotten indeed. During events we can do dungeon and hunt a boss but after that there's nothing but arena. I know thats 's what they are usually made for but would be nice to have something else to do as well. Especially at level 14. There are map1 dungeons for levels 6-13 and bg for 16+ but where do the 14s belong..:mellow:

Actually, during events, Low levels always had a chance to go dungeon or hunt bosses of their lv. I can say it, since I fought some with my shaman. 

Since the game tries to encourage players to develop the level of their characters (not only to expand the game but also it is a business strategy), those who want to stay on a lower level must accept that newer game content is not for them, since they are being stuck on a lower level of development.

I am not saying this is good, but this is a fact.

I say at least a boss for some kind of costum that is ugly at least we will win some gold, all the year we make sand and we have the same right as all.lo same events dg is only for level high we also have the right to spam in dg, it is also logical warspear wins and we also but have us abandoned it is seen that our money is not valid

Edited by rumpormi

How about levelling up? What's the point of having levels when all players could just do the same things no matter at which level they were staying?

Why not to make a new dungeon for low levels? It would also bring more income to the company i guess. Well, after all these years of no progress low level arena brackets are dying out. They used to be active but not really anymore.. So the demand is not as big as it used to be in my opinion. I also have many strong lv28 characters but i still enjoy playing my lvl14 the most.:unsure:

I never understood why peoples want to keep their character low lvl.

Getting stronger isn't an objective ?

Or you guys take pleasure into bullying low new characters ? (Imo it's stupid to award those top low lvl characters, but money rules)

Anyway, the game isn't evolving for players staying at dark age.

It's evolving for players using new stuff, expert skills ; the "elite" of the game (ofc it represents a lot of ppl)

Not only being stronger is an objective. A character can be strong even being low level, that's a subjective point of view. But since developpers have also made Rewards for low levels, it is clear that these characters are also taken in consideration. Also craft stuff, Relics and so on passively helps on a character's evolution, regardless of the level they are. 

Since all of these points are taken in consideration by devs, it's logical that some players advise on adding "more" for them. It would just improve the game, high levels life won't be touched. I personally see nothing wrong with this

Level 24 is a good place to stay on. I've been on that level for two years now, and it doesn't mean any drawbacks for me. Strong enough, skilled enough, evolved enough, levelled enough.

13 minutes ago, BennyBT said:

Level 24 is a good place to stay on. I've been on that level for two years now, and it doesn't mean any drawbacks for me. Strong enough, skilled enough, evolved enough, levelled enough.

I think he meant the category lv14-16. 

25 minutes ago, Higgings said:

I think he meant the category lv14-16. 

I understood. Someone mentioned they should move on, and for that I said my own experience :)

4 minutes ago, BennyBT said:

I understood. Someone mentioned they should move on, and for that I said my own experience :)

My bad

1 hour ago, Aglaophotis said:

I never understood why peoples want to keep their character low lvl.

Getting stronger isn't an objective ?

Or you guys take pleasure into bullying low new characters ? (Imo it's stupid to award those top low lvl characters, but money rules)

The same goes with top high level characters "bullying" new weak players trying to get ap or gears. As for myself i don't even do arena much. Not even weekly. I like to pvp in cave.

But Higgings hit the point. Adding things for low levels wouldn't even harm you in any way. That's why i don't get it how some people are actually against it. To me it looks like jealousy or something. I really can't think of anything else.

it is difficult to add some event for low leve

to get costum troll, demoe you mean that we have to have level twenty up and if not goodbye, I think it is not correct

Edited by rumpormi

40 minutes ago, rumpormi said:

it is difficult to add some event for low leve

to get costum troll, demoe you mean that we have to have level twenty up and if not goodbye, I think it is not correct

I think it is correct. You level up so you have more opportunities in game than people who stay at low levels.

9 minutes ago, Morgana said:

Creo que es correcto Nivelas para tener más oportunidades en el juego que las personas que se quedan en niveles bajos.

we need to improve the game we do not want boring people

43 minutes ago, rumpormi said:

we need to improve the game we do not want boring people

The game is good the way it is meh. And there has to be a difference between levels somehow

well i agree about the lvl 14-16 dg, but for the rest i think it wouldn't make sense to lvl up if there wasn't some unique things only high lvl could drop:for instance bank costumes, skill books and OP relics. And i am one of those lazy ppl who do not want to lvl up. I reached Ayvondil at lvl 26 when i was able to solo chainless cuz was too lazy to find a pt. Im still lvl 26 and the only dg i could make profit from is Kronus (other high lvl dgs not available yet), and i only spam it during event cuz otherwise it's too long to find a pt.

Im sure it wouldn't harm high lvl to add dgs for middle lvls with mid lvl rewards, but i disagree with more.

I think that when u understood it game gives a lot possibilities for low lvls.

For instance i can make 10k in 3 hours just doing solo map 1 dgs, crafting and farming and 4-5 swamp quests with lvl 19 druid. See? i have almost no tie with ppl in game, i do not buy mcoins, i don't play much and very irregularly (almost only holydays), and still things are going quite well, i am even developping my own guild now. If it was easier don't u think it would be unfair for ppl who lvled up to 28?

Dropping troll under lvl 20? cmon u can't just come into the game and become Cresus without playing. Lvl 20 is not even that hard to reach, since u can do it with map 2 dailies, u do not even need ayvondil.

5 hours ago, Pecleb said:

For instance i can make 10k in 3 hours just doing solo map 1 dgs, crafting and farming and 4-5 swamp quests with lvl 19 druid. .

Wait. What? U do map 1 dgs with lvl 19 char or did u mean map 2 dg?

Ye i dont want trolls snorlar demo bonewing  or any other events for low levels. But something to do. A dungeon with decent sellable equipment. I know it's easy to level up but people stay on a specific level for a reason. Map 1 dungeons don't drop for level 14s and only good thing u can get is ethereal essence. The gears are useless. Also it's not very profitable doing quests with perma pot.

We have a lot of lv14 items, and people also amp it. All they are asking is just a good way to use them without waiting for a year. Of course, Trolls and such suits will be available for high levels, all are fine here. I think the request here is just "May you add something more?" And not "Give us the same right as high levels!"

Ah, there should be a dg for lv14-16, true, as we got map1 dgs for below lv13, bg tower for lv18-22, etc. 

But about the boss raids for low lvls? Mm the bosses appear on events tbh, like horror.

(Someone has ever mentioned this following suggestion)

And well, i'd suggest bout raid boss quests which require certain lvls like for example 12-15 to be gathered in 2 parties raid the bosses. 

Different lvl groups raid different bosses, with adjusted difficulty for sure. How's it?

Edited by Vinicy

4 hours ago, Vinicy said:

But about the boss raids for low lvls? Mm the bosses appear on events tbh, like horror.

Fine enough. Bosses can be even those like Lake elemental or Granite Guard etc. Can be farmable and ( not sure ) they drop Craft Materials.

13 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Wait. What? U do map 1 dgs with lvl 19 char or did u mean map 2 dg?

i mean dg map 1 with lvl 13 chars.

I solo them, so the bar drop rate from bosses is very high. I do lvl 6 in 5-6min or dg 10 in 9min. I got 3 lvl 13 so when i come back the weekend i can do 15 runs.

that's a bit more than 1h30 for dgs. that's 3-4k of gold from bars in average, +the trash u npc+ sometimes craft materials. so maybe 4-6k just with dgs

Im usually swamping at the same time, loging for one dg run while waiting for a captive to respawn, or when im bored. can count 1.5k average.

When im done dg i farm too, or to take a rest bewteen runs. Well farming map 1 is not very efficient farm but if u time well u don't wait much. The main problem is that there are many ppl farming. Still can count maybe 1.5k average with minions, lvl9 drops and craft ressources drop.

Last is crafting. consumes very few time. i sell blue gears i craft, make like 2k gold a week-end.

There u are. 10k gold i think, 3hours if u time well. But well in terms of time of money maybe would have it more profitable to lvl up and to spend money in my druid :biggrin:

But anyway that's the way i like it. In swamps and dgs u don't need pt, u are not annoyed by farm stealers. No need to wait, just play. it's quiet.

oh and btw i don't think devs will make much for low lvl, since if they don't up they can keep same equip. They want ppl to buy the latest top lvl weapons and to AMP them XD