crossbow too hard go to +10

goeasykj

Improved crossbow to +10 is too difficult。
I used about 350 sets of signs, still +9.
Gm,what is wrong with this crossbow? What is the probability?
Lost confidence to continue playing the game.

play in EU 

Screenshot_2017-10-16-07-47-34-784_com.aigrind_wa.thumb.png.251cb0e2c98dee85dac7937995936b40.png

Edited by goeasykj

+10's are always hardest. Do you mean u used 350 sets or 350 pcs which is 35 sets. They arent allowed to reveal actual chances. Its all about luck

Edited by Jcbreff
Typo

Weapons are hard to make +10. 

But once you get one, you'll hardly resist on making your whole equip to +10 xd

There are many reports that the RNG on this game is ducked up and depends on the period of the time you are amping. Because of that, you should never use more than 10 sets at one go because amp is "locked" at certain times. Try using 5-10 sets one day, if it doesn't amp, try to spend 5-10 more sets on another day.

16 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

+10's are always hardest. Do you mean u used 350 sets or 350 pcs which is 35 sets. They arent allowed to reveal actual chances. Its all about luck

Correction: They dont' want to reveal actual chances. See other mmos and they always reveal success chances for improving equipment.

From my experience, +9 to +10 weapon looks like 0.5%~1%.

I know someone who used over 150 sets of signs before getting it.

The higher lvl your weapons is, the more signs you will need.

+9 is really good already, maybe you should wait median night weapons.

The chances won't be revealed, to not discourage peoples from amping.

Just like chests.

Just like drops.

The level of the gear does not matter. I amped low level gear and high level gear and all seem to be same difficulty. Used around the same amount of signs for them

2 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

I mean used 3500pcs  not 35sets

2 hours ago, nabnecro said:

There are many reports that the RNG on this game is ducked up and depends on the period of the time you are amping. Because of that, you should never use more than 10 sets at one go because amp is "locked" at certain times. Try using 5-10 sets one day, if it doesn't amp, try to spend 5-10 more sets on another day.

I agree with ''locked'',thx

They should do it so that the more signs a character uses on a piece of gear, the more the chance of success you get. Even with Drops in dungeons and opening chests. So that doesn't happen and you get f***ed in the a** by RNG. For example if the drop rate of a special costume in dungeons is 0.5%, after a run it becomes 0.6%, after 100 runs, it becomes 10.6% or so, it doesn't have to be a consistent addition, and it could stop at a certain percentage, to 5% for example. And then doing more runs won't increase the chance.

It's a big deal when someone gets +10 with 1 signs and others have to pay hundreds of real $. Same thing with dungeons' and chests' unique drops.

Also I don't believe in any amp superstition, like amp in a certain time, or in a certain place, or amping personal or enchanted gear will be harder, it is just pure RNG.

29 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

They should do it so that the more signs a character uses on a piece of gear, the more the chance of success you get. Even with Drops in dungeons and opening chests. So that doesn't happen and you get f***ed in the a** by RNG. For example if the drop rate of a special costume in dungeons is 0.5%, after a run it becomes 0.6%, after 100 runs, it becomes 10.6% or so, it doesn't have to be a consistent addition, and it could stop at a certain percentage, to 5% for example. And then doing more runs won't increase the chance.

It's a big deal when someone gets +10 with 1 signs and others have to pay hundreds of real $. Same thing with dungeons' and chests' unique drops.

Also I don't believe in any amp superstition, like amp in a certain time, or in a certain place, or amping personal or enchanted gear will be harder, it is just pure RNG.

i'd like it to be so, but they won't cuz they want ppl to spend hundred of dollars to amp +10.

about amping superstition well i do think it is pure rng, but most computer randomization use the computer's clock to draw "random number".

So depending on how it works if u keep pressing the amp button the delay between each amp might be the same everytime, thus leading u never to meet the good time.

But really that's insignificant and if anyone wants to relog between each time well... i guess better go work one hour more to buy more mcoins XD

Anyway to anyone who want to try to amp smth +10, especially if u f2p, never throw more than half ur gold in this. And i suggest u to do this only when u have nothing else to with with ur gold than buying costume. Otherwise u could get ****ed by RNG and having lost all ur money for no improvement. And that, one knows how it feels...

Well at least if one is trying +10 i guess he doesn't have problem to earn gold with his +9 weap:biggrin:

"Several computational methods for random-number generation exist. Many fall short of the goal of true randomness, although they may meet, with varying success, some of the statistical tests for randomness intended to measure how unpredictable their results are (that is, to what degree their patterns are discernible)."

What I'm saying is that, warspear RNG looks very suspicious to me in the sense that it should be the same success rate at all times but, more often than not, weird things happen like trying to great charm with 350 defense runes in a row all failed while on another day, using just 15-25 runes can great enchanted each piece of your equipment. It does look like sometimes warspear throws the dice and only number 1,2 and 3 come out as result while on another day it works as it should (ie: u can get numbers 1,2,3,4,5 or 6 1/6th of the time).

Edited by nabnecro

I don't know where you heard that nonsense but most computer-randomised numbers are not drawn from the clock, lol. That would just be bad coding. I could explain to you all day about how computers generate "random" numbers, but I think this article sums it up pretty well. https://www.howtogeek.com/183051/htg-explains-how-computers-generate-random-numbers/ Have fun learning something new today!

1 hour ago, Kurdock said:

I don't know where you heard that nonsense but most computer-randomised numbers are not drawn from the clock, lol. That would just be bad coding. I could explain to you all day about how computers generate "random" numbers, but I think this article sums it up pretty well. https://www.howtogeek.com/183051/htg-explains-how-computers-generate-random-numbers/ Have fun learning something new today!

Well, as far as I understood, the article says that there could be some numbers that are produced from random computer information, like mouse clicks or fan noise or speed, so taking info from the time or date could actually affect it to create more entropy if that's true.

Maybe it explains "lucky amp or drop time" that happens sometimes.

16 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Well, as far as I understood, the article says that there could be some numbers that are produced from random computer information, like mouse clicks or fan noise or speed, so taking info from the time or date could actually affect it to create more entropy if that's true.

Now we just have to find out what those times are

10 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Now we just have to find out what those times are

I don't think it is that easily predictable, because it would also have to do with a bunch of other factors.

1 hour ago, Gladiator said:

Yes you're right, it is possible but as I said it would be bad coding. Code that uses clock for randomness is really outdated imo. Programmers nowadays use pseudorandom algorithms that have been built into the code already. For example in Java (the language used to make most android apps) the Random() class uses a pseudorandom algorithm that has been built into the language, so the developers don't actually make the algorithm themselves. When you make an RNG in an app most people use these prebuilt algorithms, not make a whole new algorithm that relies on the clock.

Even if a game uses the clock to generate numbers, there will be no lucky drop time nonsense. Unless the code extracts the HOUR, or maybe MINUTE of the clock, which is terrible coding again. They will probably take the millisecond or an even tinier unit ... nanoseconds? This ensures there is no extra success rate hours, just extra success rate milliseconds which will be almost impossible to take advantage of. The bonus period will be virtually unnoticeable.

1 hour ago, Gladiator said:

I don't think it is that easily predictable, because it would also have to do with a bunch of other factors.

Like enchants and rarity and such

• 1 month later...

I think for a normal hero, +7 equips are good to play the game. 

My "only dg" druid has almost all equips between +6 and +7. 

Above it you should have both luck and money to spend :cereal_guy_2:

Edited by Liidert

On 22/11/2017 at 2:40 PM, Liidert said:

I think for a normal hero, +7 equips are good to play the game. 

My "only dg" druid has almost all equips between +6 and +7. 

Above it you should have both luck and money to spend :cereal_guy_2:

Luck is enough, trust me :biggrin: