Charmer hard to get pt

Charmerzz

I have 400+ mdmg but nobody inv me to spamming dg, i have 4/4 bird n 5/5/heal but still useless for spamming like techno dg since the heal low and bird could die easily if getting touch by mobs. Whyy???? Charmer good only at pvp:(

But many ppl seems they useless in pve pt

try using charmer as a tank in dgs, with all heals skills for your self, charmer is really good tank with 2 heals stats skill and more hp skill

people have solo 200k bosses with charmer, thou charmer don't have aggro skills it won't be a big problem because healers would not need to heal you so they won't aggro the mobs,probably get a one hand mace with physical damage as the main and a shield, i agree with you charmer is quite unneeded in PvE, good luck bud :hi:

4 hours ago, FakeUser said:

try using charmer as a tank in dgs, with all heals skills for your self, charmer is really good tank with 2 heals stats skill and more hp skill

people have solo 200k bosses with charmer, thou charmer don't have aggro skills it won't be a big problem because healers would not need to heal you so they won't aggro the mobs,probably get a one hand mace with physical damage as the main and a shield, i agree with you charmer is quite unneeded in PvE, good luck bud :hi:

Ya its good for soloing boss or hunt, but can be very complicated as a tank in dgs, espescially techno dg, almost cant..  Charmer has 3 heals skill btw xD, otherwordly blessing counted as a healing skill since it incerase ur hp, 

Still looking foward for this class, hoping get new aggro skill

2 hours ago, Charmerzz said:

Ya its good for soloing boss or hunt, but can be very complicated as a tank in dgs, espescially techno dg, almost cant..  Charmer has 3 heals skill btw xD, otherwordly blessing counted as a healing skill since it incerase ur hp, 

Still looking foward for this class, hoping get new aggro skill

otherworldly blessing does not consider as a healing skill sense it increase your maxhp not hp

i also hope charmer get something for PvE but i don't think he will get a aggro because the game consider him as a "Group Support" class not a tank, and only tanks get aggro skills

well probably healers aggro but idk about that

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

More than Unneeded I'd say Understimated.

Yeah, i think the class could be useful in PvE, it's just people don't give charmer a chance, and most of charmers have went to arena so we don't see his potential in PvE

i kinda blame the community about what is  happening to charmer PvE side, because all they think about now is how to use classes to win arena and think that the only thing charmer good with is arena and PvP