Aglaophotis

Characters recovery and locked names

Hi

I deleted a character 2 years ago. I think I found the account, but I don't know if I can still recover it, since the month of recovery is over.

Should I try to contact the support ?

My other question concern the lvl1 characters locking beautiful names for nothing.

I remember that an administrator talked about doing something to solve the problem.

I would like to know if you have any plans about this.

Because 6 years of players locking name with restricting norms (between 3 and 10 letters only) makes the search of an original name a big challenge.

Thanks for reading :)

Lobsel

1 hour ago, Aglaophotis said:

I deleted a character 2 years ago. I think I found the account, but I don't know if I can still recover it, since the month of recovery is over.

Should I try to contact the support ?

Hello there!

Well, contacting the support team might be a good idea, however, such kind of service* requires 3999 coins. In my opinion, you should just wait for a new "Month" where Devs allow players to recover their long ago deleted characters.

*Recovering Deleted Characters

1 hour ago, Aglaophotis said:

My other question concern the lvl1 characters locking beautiful names for nothing.

I remember that an administrator talked about doing something to solve the problem.

Because 6 years of players locking name with restricting norms (between 3 and 10 letters only) makes the search of an original name a big challenge.

I actually would like to have an answer about that too. As for now, no measures have been taken in order to sort this problem out. I may suggest to create a system which deletes characters of the lv1, after 3 months of inactivity* ( so if you want to change name and keep your old one safe, all you have to do is lvling it up till lv2 )

*Not Logging the character

looking forward to see an answer about this. 

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

Hello there!

Well, contacting the support team might be a good idea, however, such kind of service* requires 3999 coins. In my opinion, you should just wait for a new "Month" where Devs allow players to recover their long ago deleted characters.

Even during August, it costed 4k mcs.

It was a special event to celebrate the new 90 days recover system (and $)

But I think they also did that to delete useless data remains from their servers.

On ١١‏/١٠‏/٢٠١٧ at 11:31 PM, Aglaophotis said:

i remember ronald saying something about deleting the level 1, unactive for 1 year accounts

because someone asked him the same question

but idk what happend to that:i_am_determined1:

On 12.10.2017 at 1:30 AM, Higgings said:

I actually would like to have an answer about that too. As for now, no measures have been taken in order to sort this problem out. I may suggest to create a system which deletes characters of the lv1, after 3 months of inactivity* ( so if you want to change name and keep your old one safe, all you have to do is lvling it up till lv2 )

*Not Logging the character

looking forward to see an answer about this. 

It would work because bank character with cool names are usually level 3