Characters recovery and locked names

Aglaophotis

Question

Hi

I deleted a character 2 years ago. I think I found the account, but I don't know if I can still recover it, since the month of recovery is over.

Should I try to contact the support ?

My other question concern the lvl1 characters locking beautiful names for nothing.

I remember that an administrator talked about doing something to solve the problem.

I would like to know if you have any plans about this.

Because 6 years of players locking name with restricting norms (between 3 and 10 letters only) makes the search of an original name a big challenge.

Thanks for reading :)

Lobsel

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Aglaophotis said:

I deleted a character 2 years ago. I think I found the account, but I don't know if I can still recover it, since the month of recovery is over.

Should I try to contact the support ?

Hello there!

Well, contacting the support team might be a good idea, however, such kind of service* requires 3999 coins. In my opinion, you should just wait for a new "Month" where Devs allow players to recover their long ago deleted characters.

*Recovering Deleted Characters

1 hour ago, Aglaophotis said:

My other question concern the lvl1 characters locking beautiful names for nothing.

I remember that an administrator talked about doing something to solve the problem.

Because 6 years of players locking name with restricting norms (between 3 and 10 letters only) makes the search of an original name a big challenge.

I actually would like to have an answer about that too. As for now, no measures have been taken in order to sort this problem out. I may suggest to create a system which deletes characters of the lv1, after 3 months of inactivity* ( so if you want to change name and keep your old one safe, all you have to do is lvling it up till lv2 )

*Not Logging the character

looking forward to see an answer about this. 

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

Hello there!

Well, contacting the support team might be a good idea, however, such kind of service* requires 3999 coins. In my opinion, you should just wait for a new "Month" where Devs allow players to recover their long ago deleted characters.

Even during August, it costed 4k mcs.

It was a special event to celebrate the new 90 days recover system (and $)

But I think they also did that to delete useless data remains from their servers.

On ١١‏/١٠‏/٢٠١٧ at 11:31 PM, Aglaophotis said:

i remember ronald saying something about deleting the level 1, unactive for 1 year accounts

because someone asked him the same question

but idk what happend to that:i_am_determined1:

On 12.10.2017 at 1:30 AM, Higgings said:

I actually would like to have an answer about that too. As for now, no measures have been taken in order to sort this problem out. I may suggest to create a system which deletes characters of the lv1, after 3 months of inactivity* ( so if you want to change name and keep your old one safe, all you have to do is lvling it up till lv2 )

*Not Logging the character

looking forward to see an answer about this. 

It would work because bank character with cool names are usually level 3

I'm upping a last time. Got an answer elsewhere about names clear.

I would like to know if there is way I could get my long ago deleted characters.

If no answers, I'll take it as noone knows because I'm sure staff members saw this poll.

Hey! Do u still remember the account where u made the char on?

P.S. Oops my bad, so you think u found the account. 

Check the ss below :Screenshot_20171021-154824.thumb.png.1366ad1d3f96cbb7506e6d1d223e796d.png

There's a 'restore' option, u are able to restore your char if u have 3999mcoins in your account, so you got to make a new char first, then buy some coins.. 

That's all what i know (:

Edited by Vinicy

On 11/10/2017 at 10:31 PM, Aglaophotis said:

f65.gif

IMG_20171021_114252.jpg