Disturbers

jonny

I think they should add anti-heal if u ignored a person.Many times we get disturb from hunting bosses  so i suggest devs should add anti-heal that work like if u ignored a player he/she cant heal you.  :good:

if other are disturbing you just dont help tem in the future.  You can wait al long as the poor sports ruining your game.

• 2 weeks later...

if other are disturbing you just dont help tem in the future.  You can wait al long as the poor sports ruining your game.

I'm not going to wait for an idiot till he finish. I don't Have time to waste. just bring my other character to kill him. later when I'm free I'll farm him while he quests Till he cry like the ♥♥♥♥♥ he is :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

my way= add the disturber in friendlist in other char-inv for pt- know his location-disturb his hunt forever again and again-(need druid)-i know this is stupid but it makes me happy  :facepalm:

• 3 weeks later...

my way= add the disturber in friendlist in other char-inv for pt- know his location-disturb his hunt forever again and again-(need druid)-i know this is stupid but it makes me happy  :facepalm:

very retarded plan.

1. you can't invite him bcuz he is already in a party.

2. ppl rarely accept random invites.

3. if he is in aa or lab u can't reach him

Staffwhite a lvl 15 is a ignorant he killed the pirate captain for himself what a whore  :'( and he rejected me to join party what a douche  :'( :'(  :( :( :( :(