5/5 Combat Stance > 5/5 Fatal Shot ?

Kurdock

Thoughts? I think the extra PHYS % and CRIT % is much better than the extra damage from Fatal Shot.

Fatal Shot might seem better at low levels because most of us don't have proper mana regen gear yet, but as Hunters most of us will want mana regen to eventually keep Combat Stance up at ALL TIMES. Therefore I think 5/5 Combat Stance is better at higher levels, especially if you amp your weapon to a high level since the PHYS % boost will be more effective.

BTW, why is the Hunter forum so inactive? :biggrin: Easy class?

1 час назад, Kurdock сказал:

Thoughts? I think the extra PHYS % and CRIT % is much better than the extra damage from Fatal Shot.

Fatal Shot might seem better at low levels because most of us don't have proper mana regen gear yet, but as Hunters most of us will want mana regen to eventually keep Combat Stance up at ALL TIMES. Therefore I think 5/5 Combat Stance is better at higher levels, especially if you amp your weapon to a high level since the PHYS % boost will be more effective.

BTW, why is the Hunter forum so inactive? :biggrin: Easy class?

If you write on the Russian server, then write in Russian? To communicate in English there are other forums.

Yep, combat stance seem greater, especially if you get expert skills to buff them with.

But don't underestimate mana cost. Because you loose stats when using harmony (like crits and permeation, that are important for dps/burst class)

27 minutes ago, Aglaophotis said:

Yep, combat stance seem greater, especially if you get expert skills to buff them with.

But don't underestimate mana cost. Because you loose stats when using harmony (like crits and permeation, that are important for dps/burst class)

Great relic of energy stability is really important at this point.