Jump to content

PHANTOM BOSS SYSTEM


Recommended Posts

As you know some peoples work , study etc  sometimes, they don t have time for playing too much warspear.however when they try to enter doing quest specially for killling bosses, it is killed by farmer then they should wait 10 min for respawn  then   other party will come trying to steal the boss.the solucion could be a phantom boss system peoples won t need to  wait the boss respawn like 10 min .the boss appear fast like a ghost( the boss won t drop anything) for people who want to killing fast and   doing the quest  so  after 10 min it will be becoming an  original boss ( of course this boss drops the items). 

 

post:my english is not perfect lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Erta06 said:

the boss appear fast like a ghost( the boss won t drop anything) for people who want to killing fast and   doing the quest  so  after 10 min it will be becoming an  original boss ( of course this boss drops the items). 

Does this mean ghost boss still drops guest item

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Winter said:

Sounds good, should be an item a vendor sells to summon the phantom or whatever and the aggro of that is locked to the user that uses or party they are in.

And no drops or kinda defeats purpose if it's meant for quest.

Indeed in this way nobody won't complain again for the reason because questers can't do their own quests

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Raezer said:

I had an idea too, make all parties/players complete the quest when they attack the boss, but only the player/party who has the boss aggro gets also a drop. Cause lately it's been a really ruff time to do these quests, and with the growing player base, this should be looked into.

Cough Elm cough

Just now, Erta06 said:

 

no it don t drop anything

 

Then what about gyests where you need to take guest item from boss

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2017 at 4:45 PM, Erta06 said:

As you know some peoples work , study etc  sometimes, they don t have time for playing too much warspear.however when they try to enter doing quest specially for killling bosses, it is killed by farmer then they should wait 10 min for respawn  then   other party will come trying to steal the boss.the solucion could be a phantom boss system peoples won t need to  wait the boss respawn like 10 min .the boss appear fast like a ghost( the boss won t drop anything) for people who want to killing fast and   doing the quest  so  after 10 min it will be becoming an  original boss ( of course this boss drops the items). 

 

post:my english is not perfect lol 

 

On 10/7/2017 at 10:09 PM, Winter said:

Sounds good, should be an item a vendor sells to summon the phantom or whatever and the aggro of that is locked to the user that uses or party they are in.

And no drops or kinda defeats purpose if it's meant for quest.

 

On 10/8/2017 at 12:18 AM, Liidert said:

Indeed in this way nobody won't complain again for the reason because questers can't do their own quests

 

Nice ideas, But this is warspear. You cant play "war"spear without war :3

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Malik Campbell said:

You can't have your allies fighting over bosses in the game because it's warspear, for me these are brilliant ideas.

 

Just now, Erta06 said:

 

but not vs our allies

 

what i mean to say is , war can happen in many ways. The game is about how we manage it. :advise:

Example :The idea you mentioned can be easily countered by some freak who tries to kill the phantom boss always even though he doesnt get anything from it xd.

You talking about allies, i see players from same guild fight for the boss kill :hopeless: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

 

 

what i mean to say is , war can happen in many ways. The game is about how we manage it. :advise:

Example :The idea you mentioned can be easily countered by some freak who tries to kill the phantom boss always even though he doesnt get anything from it xd.

You talking about allies, i see players from same guild fight for the boss kill :hopeless: 

 

im talking about allies like (elfs and chossen)  vs (forsaken and mc)  meanwhile they are doing their quests in general .

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Erta06 said:

 

im talking about allies like (elfs and chossen)  vs (forsaken and mc)  meanwhile they are doing their quests in general .

 

I know what you mean by allies. what i am saying is people from same guild who should helping eachother instead ,they fight for boss kill which is unsightly. One more interesting part is , the allies whom you talking about, actually team up or work with forsaken and mc. Now,, what do you call this? xd 

Edited by Sai Chandra
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sai Chandra said:

 

I know what you mean by allies. what i am saying is people from same guild who should helping eachother instead ,they fight for boss kill which is unsightly. One more interesting part is , the allies whom you talking about, actually team up or work with forsaken and mc. Now,, what do you call this? xd 

 

i got it however  ,one does the harm,and another bears the blame.Everybody don t have the same issue  in a game,i just gave a solution in general.    

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...